246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to become an Achiever, Farmer, Leveler for an established group

So.. I've got a lot of free time lately with no hourly job to speak of & was thinking maybe I'd try to join the ranks of someone's farm team.

With the most well known Honorbuddy coming to an unfortunate end & most people being uncomfortable attempting to use anything else.. with good reason sure.. I suspect hand performed tasks are on the rise.

I'm a NA player that can gladly perform tasks for NA users without needing to attempting to play the VPN & various cloak & dagger games.

I've never cheated from this location I've recently moved to at all on any Blizzard game from any account so.. even the most cautious parties need not worry I might sort of.. residually flag them from my own activities.

I play a lot on my own.. am very familiar with the game.. & have enough integrity to not just fire up the cheating services that still exist thinking they're safe enough & even if they aren't who cares it isn't my account anyway.

I'm comfortable using Zygor.. Dugi.. several other legitimate-ish leveling addons to attempt to expedite the process.

I do the old raids myself often & am very familiar with achievements like Glory.

My only real shortcoming is I don't have a great deal of experience or interest with multiboxing & RAF.

So.. if any of you think we might have something to talk about.. I'm all for it..

PM me.. reply to the thread or add me on Discord: Jaladhjin#7440

Looking to become an Achiever, Farmer, Leveler for an established group
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as far as multiboxing and recruit a friend... there is a loophole to that, and i can pm you that info

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because one bot goes down, doesnt mean another won't pop up. However, let me give you a reality check. Chinese workers will still beat you hands down.

The pay to join a team, is around $1 an hour. If a group were to pay you minimum wage, then they wouldn't be able to get any orders. The sad truth, is that a job which costs 90 hours to complete will sell for around $250. The site/individual selling it, takes a cut, the guy with the computers and workers takes a cut, and the worker gets paid, a bit under $90.

Since you aren't going to want to get paid so little, this probably isn't an option. However, then comes into play the multiboxing, as mentioned before. Workers will often use RAF and level up some accounts alongside the job to be leveled. This cuts down on worker time, but also gives some accounts which can be sold for an additional $5-$10 profit each.

The best bet, is for you to start your own hand leveling company, and use the aforementioned method to maximize profits. Also, take botting prices and just double them.

There is more info, but you will learn along the way. Afterall, I did.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Just because one bot goes down, doesnt mean another won't pop up. However, let me give you a reality check. Chinese workers will still beat you hands down.

The pay to join a team, is around $1 an hour. If a group were to pay you minimum wage, then they wouldn't be able to get any orders. The sad truth, is that a job which costs 90 hours to complete will sell for around $250. The site/individual selling it, takes a cut, the guy with the computers and workers takes a cut, and the worker gets paid, a bit under $90.

Since you aren't going to want to get paid so little, this probably isn't an option. However, then comes into play the multiboxing, as mentioned before. Workers will often use RAF and level up some accounts alongside the job to be leveled. This cuts down on worker time, but also gives some accounts which can be sold for an additional $5-$10 profit each.

The best bet, is for you to start your own hand leveling company, and use the aforementioned method to maximize profits. Also, take botting prices and just double them.

There is more info, but you will learn along the way. Afterall, I did.
    Yeeeaaah I get a lot of that.. & there still are other options.. most are just to fraidy cat to use them or anything at the moment so I was kinda hoping..

Bubble burst.. haha but with good reason.. seems to be no shortage of competition & I suppose everyone's looking for any & all edges to maximize productivity..

I'm just kinda over the satisfaction of doing things on my own account so I thought well shit.. maybe.. :-D