Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get a "real" job, cuz i think its the best for you (dont get me wrong). i know you from other sites. just go out and earn money. a few hours ago, i found 10€ on the street and also helped a random girl (max 15mins) with their stuff, she gave me 10€ + 5€ from girls mom = 25€. not that much, but its still money.

games: i really dont care about the money i make with games ... its just for the lulz.

or just get a girl so she can buy you all the stuff
    Last edited by highs; 07-04-2017 at 04:21 PM.

kazurengan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by highs View Post
    get a "real" job, cuz i think its the best for you (dont get me wrong). i know you from other sites. just go out and earn money. a few hours ago, i found 10€ on the street and also helped a random girl (max 15mins) with their stuff, she gave me 10€ + 5€ from girls mom = 25€. not that much, but its still money.

games: i really dont care about the money i make with games ... its just for fun.
    it's not like i don't want to get a job or something, i'm just feeling frustrated knowing there are people
    making hundreds of $ with wow, and i can't find a single way on how to do it, or maybe boosting
    but i'm not sure how to

highs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kazurengan View Post
    it's not like i don't want to get a job or something, i'm just feeling frustrated knowing there are people
    making hundreds of $ with wow, and i can't find a single way on how to do it, or maybe boosting
    but i'm not sure how to
    you can make with allmost everything easy money, if you know how (drugs/streaming/buyin cheap etc).its hard to find a boosting group, but it depends ... it was easy for me back then, because some people knew me from AT(arena tournament 3.3.5 privat server), so yeah ... thats how it started. i didnt do that for the money, i did it, because arena was my love :gusta: but with legion i would rather kill myself, if i should boost someone. money isnt everything.

however ... i asked him years ago, if its ok to share his skype: boosting.pro1 back then he sold r1/glad/etc boosts, but idk if he still in this scene ... just ask him.
    if you have crafting skills, just make a sculpture of "Padre Pio" you cann sell it for about (it depends) 2500 - 3000€. my father sold it (just a hobby) in italy for about 2500 euros.

ciao
    Last edited by highs; 07-04-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: pizza

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by highs View Post
    you can make with allmost everything easy money, if you know how (drugs/streaming/buyin cheap etc).its hard to find a boosting group, but it depends ... it was easy for me back then, because some people knew me from AT(arena tournament 3.3.5 privat server), so yeah ... thats how it started. i didnt do that for the money, i did it, because arena was my love :gusta: but with legion i would rather kill myself, if i should boost someone. money isnt everything.

however ... i asked him years ago, if its ok to share his skype: boosting.pro1 back then he sold r1/glad/etc boosts, but idk if he still in this scene ... just ask him.
    if you have crafting skills, just make a sculpture of "Padre Pio" you cann sell it for about (it depends) 2500 - 3000€. my father sold it (just a hobby) in italy for about 2500 euros.

ciao
    it's easy to get a guild, but i can't just say

"hey let's find a boosting website, we can boost people for real cash"

i bet they will ban me for guild and reporting me. it's too risky, that's why i'm looking for ways to find some guys for grouping for boosting
    or guilds

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i was wondering if there is any site
    Recruiting high ilvl players
    For boosting customers in EU.
    And get paid for it
    You do not seem to get it, You will NEVER get into one of those guilds, you just dont have experience. Those of us already doing it have been in Competitive high end raiding guilds for YEARS. You dont just "get" into these guilds, A good many of these groups are not even just 1 guild but sometimes members from multiple top guilds combined together. Our group has people from multiple servers in it that contribute. Every one of us are raiding Mythic content and have some of the highest ilevels in game, thats how we even do this efficiently. When we were selling mythic Guldan we were in there killing him like most guilds do normal. You would need to be a top 5% player, you are far from that sir. This has been stated in MANY other threads but you do not seem to process it. Those of us making money have MANY years of wow and experience, I for one have been playing since launch. You are not just going to walk into a 13 year old game and just make money. Most of us can see from your other post that you lack even entry level wow experience, much less ever be able to do anything in the top 5-10%.

WoW mimics real life, the people who make money in real life work their asses off for it and in most cases are VERY good/talented in what they do. Same thing applies here.

Also if you are in the EU i fully see way you are only being offered .02/g its ALL ITS WORTH. Gold selling in the EU is dead with how much those wow tokens are. All this time i thought you were in the USA.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharkyx1x View Post
    You do not seem to get it, You will NEVER get into one of those guilds, you just dont have experience. Those of us already doing it have been in Competitive high end raiding guilds for YEARS. You dont just "get" into these guilds, A good many of these groups are not even just 1 guild but sometimes members from multiple top guilds combined together. Our group has people from multiple servers in it that contribute. Every one of us are raiding Mythic content and have some of the highest ilevels in game, thats how we even do this efficiently. When we were selling mythic Guldan we were in there killing him like most guilds do normal. You would need to be a top 5% player, you are far from that sir. This has been stated in MANY other threads but you do not seem to process it. Those of us making money have MANY years of wow and experience, I for one have been playing since launch. You are not just going to walk into a 13 year old game and just make money. Most of us can see from your other post that you lack even entry level wow experience, much less ever be able to do anything in the top 5-10%.

WoW mimics real life, the people who make money in real life work their asses off for it and in most cases are VERY good/talented in what they do. Same thing applies here.

Also if you are in the EU i fully see way you are only being offered .02/g its ALL ITS WORTH. Gold selling in the EU is dead with how much those wow tokens are. All this time i thought you were in the USA.
    so how much can i make per month on us server
    i can make at least 50-100k per day on eu but rate so low.
    most of US gold buyers are only offering 0.04-0.05

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so how much can i make per month on us server
    i can make at least 50-100k per day on eu but rate so low.
    most of US gold buyers are only offering 0.04-0.05
    And that is about what you will get.... No more. Just get past the fact that you are not going to make the kind of money you want from gold

Actually like the poster above said, you may want to flat forget about making real money in wow. its not going to happen for you. You set your expectations WAY WAY WAY too high. You remind me of a girl a used to work with, 400 pounds and no Teeth but thought she was going to get her a man that looked like a movie star.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that is about what you will get.... No more. Just get past the fact that you are not going to make the kind of money you want from gold

Actually like the poster above said, you may want to flat forget about making real money in wow. its not going to happen for you. You set your expectations WAY WAY WAY too high. You remind me of a girl a used to work with, 400 pounds and no Teeth but thought she was going to get her a man that looked like a movie star.
    Hm but i see sites there hiring guilds and teams for boosting mythics/ToS and raids
    I dont know how it works though, and you will have to give all loot to the customer

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-read Sharky's post and let it process, it seems like you are not willing to accept the answers people are giving you.

Those of us already doing it have been in Competitive high end raiding guilds for YEARS. You dont just "get" into these guilds, A good many of these groups are not even just 1 guild but sometimes members from multiple top guilds combined together. Our group has people from multiple servers in it that contribute. Every one of us are raiding Mythic content and have some of the highest ilevels in game, thats how we even do this efficiently. When we were selling mythic Guldan we were in there killing him like most guilds do normal. You would need to be a top 5% player, you are far from that sir. This has been stated in MANY other threads but you do not seem to process it. Those of us making money have MANY years of wow and experience, I for one have been playing since launch. You are not just going to walk into a 13 year old game and just make money. Most of us can see from your other post that you lack even entry level wow experience, much less ever be able to do anything in the top 5-10%.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Burials View Post
    Re-read Sharky's post and let it process, it seems like you are not willing to accept the answers people are giving you.
    What does he mean with multiple guilds?

Leprestore's Avatar Member Professional WoW Booster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    35 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <div class=bbcode_container>
	<div class=bbcode_description>Code:</div>
	<pre class=bbcode_code>https://leprestore.com/?utm_source=ownedcore&utm_medium=ownedcore&utm_campaign=Leprestore_General</pre>
</div>