Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizzard has its own system to restart a realm if it randomly goes down. As I was constantly sending a specific realm packet to crash their server, for a good hour or so, they finally went in and hotfixed the exploit even right as I was doing it. Funny enough, I was not even banned, most likely was being watched after that. I can say for sure. In other cases regarding gold, I was banned, even had several of my accounts banned linked to the same IP.

Its best to change out your IP, and have every once in awhile Chinese IP log int your account when you move gold, so if you do get banned, just claim you were hacked and if they check the IP logs they will see it must of been Chinese guy who logged into your account and took your stuff. Its a good method to keep your account after big gold sales.

Do Blizz ban your IP if they ban an account for gold selling?
    startbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for reopening an old topic but I have a question related to gold selling

Example: I have two different bnets and I would like to pass gold from main to alt and sell gold at alt. Can I transfer the gold from the main account to the alt (via the same IP and machine) and access the alt account from a notebook with VPN to sell the gold?

What are the chances of getting a ban on the main account for having used the same IP when transferring gold?

lalaso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a gold re-seller working on this for about 8 years.

Since 1 month and a half I've started to get banned EVERYDAY on all my accounts I'm creating from this machine.

I have a person that works remotely for me and we've tried creating only a battle net account without joining wow and without login from different ip, both accounts got banned too.

We've also tried paid VPN's, reinstalling wow and battle net completely, reinstalling our OS, even creating battle net account from different IP's. Nothing of this worked so far.

We get banned everyday from Monday to Friday mostly (manual bans?)

Seems we've been Hwid/Mac address banned, because 3 days ago I created and account and ONLY logged in to battle net website and game from there and it has not been banned yet. (Using same IP/wifi network)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12