Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need botting tips

Greetings OC community,

So I decided to multi-bot(6 sessions)for just gathering recently and I'm uncertain on 3 things before doing so:

1) Should I use a VPN or not?I see conflicting opinions on the internet. Some say blizz blacklists VPN IPs or that if they catch you with masked IP they ban all your bot accounts etc. How can I protect each one of my bots so if one gets banned, not all do because of same IP etc?

2)I also multibox from the same PC, is there a way to totally seperate my multibox accounts from my bots?I don't do any illegal activities on my multibox setup.

3) Which bot do you guys recommend? I would go for honorbuddy.

Any and all tips are welcome, if there's a guide you can redirect me to, please do so.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Verard

Need botting tips
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by verard View Post
    1) Should I use a VPN or not?I see conflicting opinions on the internet. Some say blizz blacklists VPN IPs or that if they catch you with masked IP they ban all your bot accounts etc. How can I protect each one of my bots so if one gets banned, not all do because of same IP etc?

2)I also multibox from the same PC, is there a way to totally seperate my multibox accounts from my bots?I don't do any illegal activities on my multibox setup.
    1) A static IP is generally safest. I used to use Strong VPN, but they no longer offer static IPs. Search around for a company which offers them, and then test them, by logging in on a fresh free account. If the IP is banned, you'll know fairly quick.
    Usually 2 accounts on the same IP is generally safe - at least until you attempt to sell or transfer gold off the account.
    If your system can handle it, you can use a virtual box for each account. If it can't try using a professional version of Sandboxie.

2) Don't use proxies or VPNs for your main accounts and NEVER bot without a private proxy/VPN - never transfer gold without it as well.

3) idk, sorry

3. Thanks crunk001 (1 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)
    Elite58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. As said above yes it is suggested to use a vpn and look towards one with a static ip, I use nord vpn but its pretty pricey to use a static ip with them ($70 a year) on top of your normal plan, so when my renewal is next up I will be looking around. NEVER use your "proper" account on the vpn that you use for botting that is a super quick way to get banned.

2. I personally never multibox at the same time as using my proper account so I am not the best person to answer this but I do hear people using virtual pc's to bot off so that the mac address in your proper account and the one one your bots are different

3. Bot wise please don't use honorbuddy, everyone I know that has ever used it has been banned and if you read on the forums you will see the bad stigma they have, even their latest move of canceling "life time memberships" with hardly any notice. I personally use wrobot I dont mind it but the issue a lot of people have with it is that comes with very little in the way of profiles and if you want more most the time you have to pay for them. But tbh if you are planning on botting I think it is better to make your own profiles anyway as it is less of a chance of getting banned if you are not moving in the exact pattern as 3000 other people (I miss lazybot)

Sorry if I rambled a bit but hopefully what I said helps.

frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.) I dont know, i never used a vpn tho.

2.) I'm multiboxing legit + multiboxing with bots, both works great for me. But idk how to set it up since a friend did it for me

3.) I'd say for a casual botter, STAY AWAY from Honorbuddy. They're scamming the shit out of their "member". I personally use Firehack and i love it. I dont know about other bots since i never used anything but Honorbuddy (till the first huge ban way in may) and now i started with Firehack a week ago.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Users of true bots like HonorBuddy are getting hit by ban waves time and time again. Just read the posts in these forums.

Any program that hooks into WOW is going to be detected by Blizzard and because Blizzard are allowed to legally scan their own processes for changes by bots there is nothing to stop them from smacking down on any bot they detect.

Auto clickers/key senders don't mess with WOW and normally work 100% out of process. Therefore Blizzard can't legally scan for them (for data protection and privacy reasons I believe). Give Chimpeon (Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker) a go. Of course it's not as sophisticated as a bot like HonorBuddy but if you want to make gold, automate your rotation, etc and limit the chance of being banned then key senders and auto clickers like Chimpeon are the way forward.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should check your info. What was legal, and what is legal may differ. You give up a lot of your rights when you accept the TOS/EULA. Blizzard WILL scan your other processes. If you attempt to run a program which is not allowed by them, while their client is open, even if it doesn't hook the client while you are logged in on your account, you give you a ban and/or suspension.

In the EU, it's illegal for Blizzard to scan for other software on your computer, but in the US, it is not. This is why EU gold is almost always cheaper than US gold. Less risk, less reward.

Honorbuddy is a huge NoNo at this point. They lost the case with Blizzard, time to move to a new bot. An autoclicker can't bot for you. You can muti-box. Check ISBoxer if you plan to do that. But if you have the knowhow, even AutoHotKey (free), can be set up to multibox.

Toxic Sagrath's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    27/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I botted using 2-6 bots for 5 years now with my main account running from the same computer/IP and my main was never banned.
    Just saying (although when youre unlucky or work with bigger amounts they will make a thorough investigation).