0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

want to play wow again

hey guys i wanted to play wow again, but it sed my account was locked, do u guys know how to unlock it again? can u guys like help me how to do the money order and stuff, thanks for helping me guys, heres the info

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment regarding this account. This account has been locked following a successful chargeback of the subscription fees. The account will remain locked until the time that was purchased and charged back has been returned in full.
    In order to reactivate the account, we will require the following sent to us:
    - A US Money Order made out to Blizzard Entertainment in the full amount of the fees charged back by the financial institution. If the account holder is unsure of this amount, please call us at the number below for assistance. Please be sure to include the exact amount as any difference cannot be refunded and may necessitate the return of the money order.
    - A legible note with the following information: the account name, the first and last name on the account and the security question and answer.
    Please send to:
    Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    PO Box 18979
    Irvine, Ca. 92623
    Please note that if either of the items requested are missing or contains incorrect information we will be forced to return them and leave the account locked. We are not able to accept cash, checks or credit card payments for this procedure. By doing this procedure an account holder is merely reactivating the subscription that was previously purchased; a "new" subscription is not being purchased. Any time lost on an active account because of this procedure may be compensated for upon receipt of payment. Please note that any further chargeback requests received regarding this account will result in the permanent closure of the account.
    We strongly suggest you use some form of tracking to make sure your mail gets to Blizzard Entertainment, we are not able to assist with lost inquiries. If we do not receive your package, we will not be able process your request.
    If there are any questions or concerns regarding this procedure, please call us directly for assistance. Billing representatives are on hand to take your call Monday thru Friday between 8am and 8pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.
    **NOTE: For security purposes, Billing & Account Services cannot discuss or modify account specific details via email.**
    Sincerely,
    Ted W.
    Billing & Account Services Representative
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard Entertainment
    800-592-5499
    Monday - Friday 8AM to 8:00PM PDT

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address:
    Last edited by Yuseh; 11-06-2007 at 01:13 AM.

want to play wow again
    Cal's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: want to play wow again

Chargeback: When credit is placed back onto a credit card. For example, if the purchase is returned to the shop.

So basically what happened is, everything you paid up till now for WoW got deducted from the bill, making it as if you hadn't paid for it in the first place. But basically, read the instructions? The second line tells you what to do to unlock it tbh.
    My screenshot thread is inactive until further notice.

Yuseh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo i used my moms credit card, she must of did the chargeback on accident, so they say they want me to send the info and money in a mail and send it to them?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. Ask for it to be tracked at the post office and get some sort of insurance on it, or you might lose the money and not get it back. Other than that, yeah, also use a thick envelope so that people can't see right through it and take the info.

Yuseh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alrite thanks a bunch and for the tips cal =]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No probs mate.

bigrich06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might wanna use a money order? a lot safer then just putting cash in it imo and use a security envelope

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh.. right.. :tard:

Yuseh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so how can i money order?