1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much Gold/hour can you make legit?

Like the topic says how much gold can you make per hour if you play legit with the use of professions(Or any other method not regarding AH) on a regular basis? Rather new to the game and need to make some gold but I think the AH flipping is to complicated for a n00b like myself.

Just curious on how much you guys make per hour legit playing farming gold?

How much Gold/hour can you make legit?
    m60gunner's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont track hourly but since the expansion came out, with just one toon mining and herbing maybe an hour a day, maybe 5 days a week, mining the new expansion ore and herb, using no exploits I am up 300k

start of the expansion gets you a lot more on mining and herbing than later on in the expansion but they pair well since both are gathering (you pick or mine everything you see)

300k is not a lot considering all the exploits that have been around but it lets me buy whatever I want off the ah

300k for 20 hours of very laid back gathering - i know other people with exploits will laugh at that number but im satisfied

jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farm starlight of fjarnskggle which in most servers makes you about 30K an hour and once you're level 3 and have seeds you can expect to make a lot more.

You've missed the obliethrum train already which was one of the most profitable flips.

4. Thanks Zothiel (1 members gave Thanks to jimmyamd for this useful post)
    Woaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I will try that out!
    What is a normal hour rate when the expansion ages?
    Also of pure curiosity what did you make per hour with the "obliethrum train"

Thank you for answers!

brenpaler's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Woaw View Post
    Okay I will try that out!
    What is a normal hour rate when the expansion ages?
    Also of pure curiosity what did you make per hour with the "obliethrum train"

Thank you for answers!
    The rate changes based on the expansion (playerbase size, demand, etc) however typically the first few weeks you will make the most. Felslate was close to 200g for the first week or so and now i'm seeing it listed at 35g per. As far as obliterum goes as long as you find people with professions dumb enough to sell Bloods for 1-200 gold (of which there were many) you could easily double your triple your money crafting shit and obliterating it. I made about 3-4mil doing that.

Woaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that's some profit, nice for you!

I'm trying to farm fjarns right now, goes kinda slow tought. I've taken herb as a profession obv, but now I need to choose my second. Is there any profession that makes more on high levels than others? Like something that's usually more beneficial?

I already feel this Fjarns farming is killing me, and giving to little money for the effort. Better paid If I did some honest work for an honor and bought tokens
    I've discovered my first bots in the game, doing Fjarns farming that's something !

m60gunner's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you take herbing, also take mining because when you are running around herbing you will also come across ore. Its maximizing your gathering effort, same amount of time and double the results. Mining and herbing pair well together.

and no, I havent made any obliterum, I guess there were exploits but I didnt get in on it