39/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with the wardrobe system

So, I have a whole bunch of items unlocked on my account, two major ones being the Rhok'delar hunter bow and the Anathema/Benediction priest staves.
    Now, I'm wondering what happens if I transfer the characters who unlocked these items off my account.
    Will my priest alt still be able to use the Benediction skin if I transfer my main priest to a fresh battle.net account (with the original item still in her bags)? Will my main unlock the staves on the fresh battle.net account?
    Do I lose a whole bunch of unlocked appearances and styles when I transfer out the character to unlock them?

Any clarification or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Need help with the wardrobe system
    kryx123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wardobe system was introduced to free up bag space basicaly and collect all your appearences in ONE Collection, witch means you Are allowed to vendor a item , since its forever Added in your apperance collection.

Even if you transfer out your character wielding benediction or rhok, The Appearance Will remain On your account, along with Every apperance unlocked by that character - While also bieng Added to your destination account, along with everything Else in that chars bags / banks / void / quest history (given that its The main armory type of your class)

Essentialy This means you Can "dupe" your rare mog, but keep in mind that they recently updated The transfer rules, to Combat This "wardobe exploit

You may transfer your character to diffrent servers in The same account Every 72 hours.
    You May transfer your character TO DIFFRENT ACCOUNTS EVERY 30 DAYS
    Yes, that means once you xfer to a new account, your char is stuck there for 30 days - NO Way around This.

I hope This information clears it all up for you, if not, please Do comment!
    Last edited by kryx123; 08-28-2016 at 11:06 PM.