Outline of Gaining RANKS in WoW!!! Add if you want! It will help some people till BC! menu

User Tag List

Dasho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outline of Gaining RANKS in WoW!!! Add if you want! It will help some people till BC!

Ranking up depends on how much honor you get yes but mainly your aim to rank up more is to get higher than the others on your realm. Gaining more than 1 rank from 7-10 in 1 week is impossible. Coming first place could probably get you to rank 9. You will then need a minimum of 50th in place for honor on you realm to get half way up rank 9. SO practically u need almost 1st place on your realm to go from beginning of rank 9 to rank 10. 1st place may not get you all the way but at least 75% of the way which is what I was told. Rank 10-13 wow there is no way you can get one whole rank in a week. You will need at least 2 weeks to gain a rank and be at least 50th place or better on your realm to achieve half way. thats for rank 10. for rank 11 you will need something like 40th place or better to half way it. 13 it will almost be hard but you could probable move half way or a bit more with first place.

Ranking is a very difficult process. To find out how much a certain place on you realm an increase your rank I advise you to start monitoring it now and seeing how much u rank for say.......... place 50th on your realm. But I suggest not to veen bother sinse it's being taken away with TBC and a new system is being introduced.
    Last edited by Dasho; 11-03-2006 at 09:19 AM.

Outline of Gaining RANKS in WoW!!! Add if you want! It will help some people till BC!