1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to sell items (for real money)?

My quesiton is simple: is there any safe way to sell items for real money with out getting ban. Im talking TCG mounts and TCG pets. If there is a way please explain it. I have Tons of valuable items on my account but I really dont want to get ban.

How to sell items (for real money)?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no method that will 100% prevent a ban, but there are a number of precautions and methods that you can take and use to minimize your risk.

• When selling potentially expensive items like that, never do it from any account which you've botted on. You never know when Blizzard may have flagged your account for botting, so the last thing you want is more suspicious activity selling off alarms.

• Don't sell from your main account either. It's best to buy a new licence on a new Battle.net account. Since WoW + WoD is on sale at the moment, I'd recommend picking up both and setting it up on the boosted level 90 character.

• Keep a guild bank with two tabs. There should be your selling account as the guild leader and a character from your main account (or a second account you can also purchase and don't bot on) as an officer with full withdraw rights. If your selling account is banned, you'll always have access to the gold and items.

• The first tab should be viewable to members but have nothing in it, and the second tab should be only visible to Guild Master and Officers, with all the items in it.

• When you find a buyer, invite them to the guild and move the items they've purchased into the first tab. Then set the withdraw limit to the amount of items they purchased and that are in the tab, so they can withdraw those items from the first tab.

• Always fraps/screenshot adding them to the guild, and them withdrawing from the guild, and keep Skype/PM logs of the character name they plan to use. If they try to scam you, you'll have proof they took the item.

Trades are often checked by automated systems, especially for high value items being traded for nothing/low value items or little gold. At the moment, Guild Bank transfers are the safest method. This may change in the future. Hope this helps

3. Thanks jayxm, D3Boost, Dream Eater, Umren (4 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    jayxm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I assumed I would need another account and bought one about a week ago. I have a few more questions about this stuff. should the new account be level 100 and also how do i get the items on to the other account? without alerting bliz

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Level 90 is fine (free WoD boost), just avoid level ones.

Invite character from your main account into the guild, deposit the amount you're comfortable with into the hidden tab from a higher level character. Just avoid doing anything with low level characters as much as possible, they're watched more closely than higher level ones.

Marcinek95's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jayxm View Post
    My quesiton is simple: is there any safe way to sell items for real money with out getting ban. Im talking TCG mounts and TCG pets. If there is a way please explain it. I have Tons of valuable items on my account but I really dont want to get ban.
    The best way is to use sites with safe transaction system. Im already using this one and I need to say that, they are doing pretty good job. Scammer system, lots of offers etc.
    Everything that you need!

Ah I nearly forgot, no FEES!!!