0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regarding accounts and punishment

Hey guys, tonight I was farming reputation for the Laughing Skull orcs using Honorbuddy, to find out that my account (my main account) was banned for using third party software.
    I only botted for around 7 hours or so while my bot account on my other computer is still farming for 5 days straight now without a break. Both profiles are similiar since its both outside grinding mobs.

Anyway.. here's my question:

So I received an email about the final warning plus a 72h suspension on my WoW1 account. Let's say, I open a new WoW account (WoW2) and move all my characters to it. Would my previous warnings disappear? I mean, warnings and bans are always counted for the whole WoW account right? Doesn't matter which character was affected.

Thanks in advance.

Question regarding accounts and punishment
    crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You already know the answer. You are just trying to circumnavigate the obvious

The fundamental truths in Reality (unbiased an unpersonal, call them laws) work like this:

It is all about beliefs. And only what You belief.

That means if you are a Thief and hold an unconscious/subconscious belief that stealing is bad, you will get caught. Because you radiate that belief and energy around you, which will then attract the same energy in the form of people who are sensitive to (what you have called it to be) "bad behaviour". Aka police, staff, etc.

On the other hand if you hold a belief that stealing is perfectly okay and there is no such thing as stealing in a Universe where energy is abundant and your actions are perfect for the moment to attract everything and everyone in your Life to learn with you, then yes, it is perfectly Valid to "steal" from people who "need" the experience of something that they call "their possession" is being stolen from. The greater reason for them can then be that they needed to learn that energy is abundant and they will more easily double what they have previously hold as their possession. Or else, or else, or else. Which should truly not be ones own concern.

Do you understand this?

It is all about beliefs. Beliefs form this reality that you perceive as "your own life". You do this with your thoughts every second. Either consciously and with full power, or subconsciously and be flung left and right.

So what can you do?

You do what you have always done: You do what feels THE BEST for you. That means if you enjoy exploiting (like I do) then it is good for you. For a greater reason you will discover somewhere later in your life. It then all will fit together.

IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU DO THIS IN GREAT JOY AND NOT FROM A PLACE OF SHAME AND GUILT (because then you attract just that and basicly ruin your own life / creation).

Peace & Mastery,
    Last edited by crunk001; 04-21-2015 at 07:05 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    You already know the answer. You are just trying to circumnavigate the obvious

The fundamental truths in Reality (unbiased an unpersonal, call them laws) work like this:

It is all about beliefs. And only what You belief.

That means if you are a Thief and hold an unconscious/subconscious belief that stealing is bad, you will get caught. Because you radiate that belief and energy around you, which will then attract the same energy in the form of people who are sensitive to (what you have called it to be) "bad behaviour". Aka police, staff, etc.

On the other hand if you hold a belief that stealing is perfectly okay and there is no such thing as stealing in a Universe where energy is abundant and your actions are perfect for the moment to attract everything and everyone in your Life to learn with you, then yes, it is perfectly Valid to "steal" from people who "need" the experience of something that they call "their possession" is being stolen from. The greater reason for them can then be that they needed to learn that energy is abundant and they will more easily double what they have previously hold as their possession.

Do you understand this?

It is all about beliefs. Beliefs form this reality that you perceive as "your own life". You do this with your thoughts every second. Either consciously and with full power, or subconsciously and be flung left and right.

So what can you do?

You do what you have always done: You do what feels THE BEST for you. That means if you enjoy exploiting (like I do) then it is good for you. For a greater reason you will discover somewhere later in your life. It then all will fit together.

IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU DO THIS IN GREAT JOY AND NOT FROM A PLACE OF SHAME AND GUILT (because then you attract just that and basicly ruin your own life / creation).

Peace & Mastery,
    Hello Red Anger, it seems that Crunk001 partied way too hard on 4/20 and is probably still high. Allow me to answer your question::

Bans are for individual accounts ONLY. So if you have WoW1, WoW2, WoW 3 and WoW4 under the same Battle Net account and WoW1, 2 and 4 get banned, number 3 will still be playable.

Reference::

This being said your WARNINGS will not go away, they can see how many WoW accounts are banned as much as you can. This can judge their decision later on if you continue messing around. For example if you bot again, instead of getting a warning since you've never actually botted on this new WoW account, but you do have infractions on the same Battle Net account, they can just straight up ban you given your history.

Hope this helps..

-Xcure-

P.S. Crunk whatever you're smoking, pass that shit over.

Red Anger's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, thanks for your answers. What if I transer to a fresh Battle.net account? Would the warning and ban history disappear?

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Red Anger View Post
    Okay, thanks for your answers. What if I transer to a fresh Battle.net account? Would the warning and ban history disappear?
    No because you're essentially connecting 2 BNET accounts together. It will all be there.

Best advice and this is coming from someone whos been botting for 5+ years:Try to not use public profiles(profiles that anyone has access to). Trade in some of your WoW time towards programming and learning how to make your own profiles. Anyone can learn thats the best part of it.

Practice safer botting:

dont let it run for 10 hours a day on a high pop realm.
    When starting the bot, sit with it for 15 to 20 minutes to make sure things are going smoothly.
    Have fail safes installed. There are plugins that will shut down your game if it gets stuck for X amount of time
    There are plugins that shut down wow if you get a certain number of whispers.
    There are even plugins that forward your whispers to your phone.

Go to the plugin section and you'll find all sorts of neat things in there.

You're stuck with this blemish for the rest of your accounts life. Unless you intend on starting from scratch with a different email address, this is it for you.

Red Anger's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, so I can even get a perma ban for calling somebody an ******* in 3 years

sucks.

Thanks for your answers!