0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP Anonymizer

Ok... So the name of this says it all. A program that will make it easier to hide your IP address. First off, I want to say that i in no way made this program, and I give all the credits to those who did. I would also like to say that you should never rely completely on this because sometimes you may not be able to find a good high anonymity proxy.

Ok, to start off this thread... first of all you need to download the IP Anonymizer 3.3 Free trial download page - tested and reviewed software downloads from SnapFiles. It is a program that we will need later, so install it, run it an everything.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
    is teh virustotal scan for u all.

Ok, next in this after you have downloaded and installed IP Anonymizer
    Open it up and click on "Anonymity". After you clicked on that, click on "Add Proxies"

From there, go to
    Proxy List 1 - Proxy 4 Free - Protect Your Online Privacy! There, you will copy and paste a proxy that has "high anonymity" or "anonymous" into the bar in IP Anonymizer. Once that is done, hit "Apply" Towards the bottom right of the program. If IP works it should tell you, if not, hit "close" and try another proxy until you find one that works, if it did work the first time, hit "Done" and then go back to 'Status" Which should be on the bar to the left.

Once there, below where it says "Select a proxy" At the top, you will see two different drop down menus. Click on the tab that allows you to browse it under the tested tab, and select the Proxy you just created from the menu.

Finally, Under where it says "Select an Action", click on "Enable Online Anonymity" and "Enable privacy"

There you are You are now good to go to do what you want without the world seeing your IP Address.

Thank you for reading, and happy browsing
    Last edited by Hallowsend; 10-05-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Wrong Section

IP Anonymizer
    Remahlól's Avatar !!jeULyJf8ld1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: IP Anonymizer

I remember having a similar program to hide my IP. (<3 Gastric)
    It screwed up my proxy (?) and I wasn't able to login to MSN and do some other stuff.

But for those who want to stay annonymous, for any reason they have, go for it.
    19/5/2013

Hallowsend's Avatar 滚开! 大声笑。I 是令人敬畏的。
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: IP Anonymizer

Pretty sure all u gotta do to get back normal again is disable both "Online Anonymity" and "Privacy"