Wtf was I thinking? Used the same credit card for my bots and main account (surnames) menu

User Tag List

deathbat182's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf was I thinking? Used the same credit card for my bots and main account (surnames)

I really can't believe why or how I did this, but when I made a couple accounts back in the middle of 2014 for the purpose of gold to cash, I didn't use the same exact credit card, but they have the same surname (Momma Bear and Papa Bear). My dad's pays for my main, and then i had my mom's pay for a couple months for the bots before switching to game cards. I'm almost certain that my main account has NEVER received a payment from my mother in it's 10-year life btw, if that matters.

The big question is: is it safe to sell gold with these guys? Both have a combined total of 1m so I'd kinda like that lol. They've been deactivated for some time, now -- close to 6 months. Even if I can't sell it, I'd love to transfer it to my main. That'd be pretty safe to do, wouldn't it? I wouldn't have to mess around with gold buyers then, and could just casually launder it over time through a gbank, right?

I know I did a dumb dumb move, but I've been scavenging these forums for the last couple days and haven't really found any concrete anecdotal evidence of people's experience with sharing credit cards between bots and their main account. It's obviously something that shouldn't be done when there's game cards available, but I'm pretty much left with zero options.

PS: The name's on the accounts are kind of unbelievable, as in they're just two first names. I based it off an RL friend, but we always give him shit for having a super bland/common name. Do you think it'd be possible to convince them that I made that account and didn't want to use my name, in hopes of possibly getting an account transfer to my main?

ANY feedback, tips, plans or ideas are GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much!!!

-deathbat182
    Last edited by deathbat182; 02-06-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: info

Wtf was I thinking? Used the same credit card for my bots and main account (surnames)
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been botting since 2010 and I've had Bank of America since I was a teenager. I use my bank card for WoW, my bots when I purchase them etc. And the only ban that I have ever gotten is when I left my bot farming for ore back in Cata. From 8AM when I left my house for work until the following day in the afternoon because I decided to sleep at my gf's house at the time. Like 40 hours straight.

So calm yourself down. What you're implying is that the bot companies are gonna share your information to Blizzard and that just isn't happening. Especially if you purchased Honorbuddy or any of the BUDDY bots considering they gave Blizzard a big **** YOU the last time they were in court.

You're good. Calm your tits.

3. Thanks deathbat182 (1 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to worry about.
    As long as you don't bot on your main account you should be fine, as they (usually) only ban the account you bot/cheat/whatever on.

5. Thanks deathbat182 (1 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)
    Piet01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same credit card for all my accounts, never had an issue.
    Btw paying for an account doesn't mean you own it, the account is linked to the name only, even if it differs completely from the payment information. I once had an account with the name Donald Duck, they were actually asking me to show an ID with the name even though my real name was in the payment info.

7. Thanks deathbat182 (1 members gave Thanks to Piet01 for this useful post)