Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long after buying gold is it 'safe' to do so again?

Hi. Firstly, my sincere apologies if I'm posting in the wrong area. I've looked up and down the WoW forums and the closest I could think was seller reviews. Please move this thread if it's in the wrong place.

I bought from Guy4Game, 15k +1.5k bonus, +3k compensation for late delivery and am wanting to buy some more, this time 30k + 3k bonus. Trouble is, I feel so sketchy doing it! Despite asking for my delivery face to face with some BS flavour text about "thanks man, here's blah blah" to add SOME sort of legibility to it, they mailed me the gold from a lvl 1 named sdfafgadfds with the subject "Hi" and 19.5k gold in the mail. It was so obvious I was surprised I didn't get banned for just opening the mail!

I hear all these stories about people giving a guildie money and getting banned, because "blizzard monitors gold VERY VERY closely..." so have been wondering (paranoid, yes.) if they're watching me. I understand you can't answer this question, but I wondered if you more experienced buyers can help me out with how long you wait between orders.

TL;DR
    How long do you wait between gold buying orders to appear less suspicious?
    Any other methods you'd reccomend?

Thank you all very much for reading!
    Last edited by skyx; 10-26-2014 at 04:53 AM.

How long after buying gold is it 'safe' to do so again?
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say they're having a hard ****ing time catching gold sellers/buyers right now with people raking in hundreds of thousands of gold through the garrosh heroic boosts...

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been getting game cards and stuff in wow for the past 4-6 years and i ALWAYS did that from the gbank and still my account is active even to this day

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just withdraw it from the GB and few days is enough if you don't buy it from chinese resellers.
    hf

skyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah, thanks guys ^^ Sadly I don't have a guild and feel making a brand new one which SUDDENLY gets 33k will spark flags.

Another quick question I forgot to ask or mention in the original post.
    ---> I wasn't caught in the slightest, not a warning or nothing. Is it safe to assume that if I AM caught it will just be a warning/removal of the gold or maybe a temp ban? Or is it known for Blizz to jump straight to perma banning for buying gold? Even if you're a vanilla player?

NastyChain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main account was perma banned for buying gold without a warning or anything the day after I bought the gold.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NastyChain View Post
    My main account was perma banned for buying gold without a warning or anything the day after I bought the gold.
    Pretty rare people get perma banned for BUYING gold, but I suppose it can happen. It could also depend on who you buy from. With that being said, blizz was going through a phase where they would message people about how it is bad for the game to buy gold and how most of it comes from compromised accounts.

I;ve never bought but I have sold gold and never been banned. This is largely and most-likely because I earn all my gold 100% legitimately by being an AH shark, no botting. Thus my gold is pretty clean when I deposit it into those resellers banks. I also use a mule account to keep my main account safe that he has admin privileges of an active guild bank my mule account pulls the gold from. Anyway, I got out of that a while ago but I am surprised to here ban from buying./

elMonstro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sold over 2M gold about 3 months ago, my account is still up and running.

Blizzard is very incompetent when it comes to catching gold buyers/sellers and botters or they just gave up. You should be safe.