Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any working teleport hack?

/who Dire Maul
    about 30 hunters lvl 48-60
    About 7 Foror in the AH

I even grouped with a chinese rogue once and I saw him teleporting in SM, he got to the bosses and completed them under 10min but when I asked him if he wanted to send me his hack he said he had no time. That was about 2 weeks ago (the hunter thing is right now).

That mean there are still working hacks!
    Anyone know where to get one of them?

Any working teleport hack?
    janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres a CHINESE BWH and www.51bwh.com
    If only I could read chinese! /angry

How ya like my sig? ><
    Hi-Jacked.

iamtheovermind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website doesn't work for me =(

Edit: I am able to see the main page by using the cached function of google.
    Here is a quick google translation of it.

BWH prices adjusted for allowing more profits to the customer is reduced to 40 fee 元/台 / month package upgrading, the latest version now supports 1.10.1! News At least 200 million consumer customers get to the "wooden horse unbeatable rival registered version (which can escalate hobbyhorse bank)," Let Daohao away from us! (Old customers can get Kefu to obtain). Print price unchanged for the full price of 398 yuan, including all could brush the FB Shuaqian script, script and mine is the latest DM King herb cards spaces anyway. Shan extrapolated to buy some footage, price requested advisory Kefu. (updated script Jietu) Get her patch download gratis extrapolated defenses, please see the former download "use by". Po payment was ever paid, the security of transactions. To the greatest guarantee you! (Po payment transactions please extrapolated using normal within 12 hours after confirmation of funds, we have the right to stop your use. ) You also remain in artisanal goldsmith time? You can also to impinge upon 60-class goldsmith and anguish? You can not find skilled labour and also for having? Today we get to the clothing section told the News (GF of TF MF) brush with the extrapolated --Bubba 's Warcraft Hack. BWH is a large section of the outstanding players use Moshou World plug-ins, scripts and procedures as a result of the introduction of a separate set of coordinates, allowing its more humane and diversification. It provides many convenient functions for game players can enjoy more pleasant Moshou world. It is the only provision in section Moshou world Shunyi and accelerated plug-ins (see current network utilization BWH other similar plug-ins were completed). It has many people off the functions : instant mobile, the super accelerated, unlimited hiking, high-altitude drop does not cost blood, zero gravity model, the tracking of any object can be tracked (see detailed description) BWH's Shunyi function enables you to find a convenient store to buy gather collect money faster than Jinmen, to be prompt and Xiaoguai entangled with Ms. fighting, the arrival of an arbitrary location. After nearly two years of network game summary, 80% of the studios are in the game for the constituency, currency prices, costs, and the home purchase capacity troubles. However Moshou world nor the other, especially so MF, Ofwow friend this high-risk game is more cost dolor! Cost : MF, the CDK+ Ofwow bimonthly cards + + salaries +1-60 level representation used daily cost = 500G-700G income! High-risk : If we receive every day (24 hours) 500-700G income must be brush copies of the official you should know that this is absolutely not allowed. By the possibility of great titles! Yet another point is that we choose servers at the beginning of the time when the high prices in general are hot zone area only account. But when you put one class of 60 I got to the point when the district-level price is not high prices may even become garbage areas of the District. I think this is everyone's heart is with us. Compare users had to be extrapolated to face a problem, but reliable sources have confirmed that they are now biting Moshou world server log-archiving basically eliminate server testing her. The remaining question is your operation, that is to say, if you care not to be players reporting guidelines used extrapolated by her were minimal. Also, the extrapolated what !? This value is the weapon you make money!
    Last edited by iamtheovermind; 05-05-2006 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... W...d..f.. ><
    Hi-Jacked.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by janzi9
    ... W...d..f.. ><
    It's a google translation lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It scares me..
    Hi-Jacked.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by janzi9
    It scares me..

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd be scared if you were reading REALLY bad english!

And wooden horse means Trojan. I'm gonna try make friends with someone Chinese.
    Hi-Jacked.

oninuva's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl rofl rofl... i'd rather NOT hack
    dont forget to erm give rep to ppl...

its important

I wanna be a mod... so badley.... its not even funny.... lol

xnocide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 25% of the server population are hunters on the new duskwood server (which i rolled on), yes HUNTERS, mostly NE too lol, not verymany horde side hunters though.

Definatly a hack out there, cause most of those hunters r also using bots to lvl up. Hopefully someone can translate that BWH prog, i beleive its what they used to use. I've seen many videos of hunters using that one, it can even teleport really long distances, like i saw one rogue teleport from IF to SM cath right behind whiteman lol.

renob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know theres a workin one called badcontent_v0.2 (dunno why its called that) but the bad thing is u gotta pay 2 dollars a month 2 use it and im broke :S so yeh while im on about it is there anyone whod like 2 give it a try n crack it or something? just pm me or something and ill send u the bot btw my friend got it from takingadvantage.org the problem is u gotta be a member on there 2 use it and theyll check how meny that uses it on the same acc :S

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    or do /who ruins and u will see hunters in aq20 doing it as well =) its much more profitable than the dire maul thingy as u here get 6 books which sells for 600g each every run at least

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by renob
    i know theres a workin one called badcontent_v0.2 (dunno why its called that) but the bad thing is u gotta pay 2 dollars a month 2 use it and im broke :S so yeh while im on about it is there anyone whod like 2 give it a try n crack it or something? just pm me or something and ill send u the bot btw my friend got it from takingadvantage.org the problem is u gotta be a member on there 2 use it and theyll check how meny that uses it on the same acc :S
    Can anyone translate that in english please?

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about it, to my knowledge BadContent is a fake. Don't bother with it.

renob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend got it and he says it works... ive even seen him tele around and so with it, he just showed me about 30 mins ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast