Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard ban and an interesting conversation with GMS!

Recently an account of mine got perma ban and now is 72 h suspension.

Take a look on my conversation with GMs!

Greetings,

Your account was suspended due to use of third party programs, which is against the Terms of Use:
    Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use

When running, the World of Warcraft client may monitor your computer's random access memory (ram) and/or cpu processes for unauthorized third party programs running concurrently with World of Warcraft. An unauthorized third party program as used herein shall be defined as any third party software, including without limitation any addon or mod, that in Blizzard Entertainment's sole determination:

I. enables or facilitates cheating of any type;

II. allows users to modify or hack the World of Warcraft interface, environment, and/or experience in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard Entertainment; or

III. intercepts, mines, or otherwise collects information from or through World of Warcraft. In the event that World of Warcraft detects an unauthorized third party program, Blizzard may

a) communicate information back to blizzard entertainment, including without limitation your account name, details about the unauthorized third party program detected, and the time and date the unauthorized third party program was detected; and/or

b) exercise any or all of its rights under section 6 of this agreement, with or without prior notice to the user.

The use of such programs or files is clearly unfair to the World of Warcraft community playing regularly and is not tolerated on our servers.

Following a review of your case, we can confirm that such program has been used on several occasions by your account, and that the subsequent action taken is appropriate.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/100644
    Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use

Second message i got from them.Keep in mind i got dynamic IP!

Heya,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your account - I have looked in to the reason the account was banned for you and have found that the account has been actively used for botting from your usual play IP. If you believe this was not yourself then it is likely someone else you know who might have access to your computer or your account and you will need to take this up with them.

As I have determined that the account was used for botting and it was not the result of an account compromise, due to your account history I have decided to remove the permanent suspension of your account and change it to a 72 hour suspension.

Please note that this is against our terms of use to use these types of programs and continued use of such programs can lead to account closure - we are not able to go in to further details about the specifics of the investigation unfortuantely, if you believe it was someone else using the account that you know, you will need to speak to them - but the only person who should ever be playing on an account is the person whos name is registered to the battle.net, and the security of the account is their responsibility.

It is our policy never to reveal details regarding account investigations, beyond the information given in the original notice mail, for privacy and security reasons.

We now consider this matter closed, and would not look to enter into further communication on the matter.

You can review our Rules and Policies at:

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/game...duct-penalties
    Blizzard Entertainment: Battle.net Terms of Use

Maybe if you bot with a Hotspot Shield you can easily got your account unban!

Blizzard ban and an interesting conversation with GMS!
    Serpious's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came into thread exspecting something interesting. Left disappointed

Thimiaras's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nullbane View Post
    Came into thread exspecting something interesting. Left disappointed
    I thought that they ban account with pc specs so it's interesting if you think they look IP! At least for me!