Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make more gold botting and how do I sell this gold?

I just recently started decided to start botting. So I bought a copy of honorbuddy and I now understand using and it botting 7- 10 hours per day. I've make about 1k a day mining ghost iron ore then selling it. I do not have a jewelcrafter or any other maxed profession other then mining for that matter, but once I max jewelcrafting out I will start shuffling. (Any suggesting on a good profile for that?)

So I now have 50k (most gold I've ever had) and don't care about it unless I can covert it into cash. So I did some quick googling and came up with playerauctions.com and ige.com. IGE was horrible and bad pricing and terrible customer support. While playerauctions was nice but it requires me to have more gold be able to play more then I am able to.

What I am looking for is a easy way sell about 50 -100k gold when ever I have it for a reasonable price. Can this be done? Or do I just have to find private buyers? if I have to find private buyers how would I go about doing that?

Also is there any thing I can do to increase my gold production other than bot more and shuffle my ghost iron ore?
    Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
    Completion

How to make more gold botting and how do I sell this gold?
    ProbablyEngine's Avatar Contributor Lead ProbablyEngine Dev CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running a bot for 7+ hours a day should really net you a lot more than 1k gold. I'd expect over 100 stacks of ore for a session that long which should bring in over 5k and if you shuffle it then that'd bring it up to around 10k.

Selling gold directly to sites will result in a much lower profit per 1k gold. US prices are around $0.60 per k and EU prices are around £0.30 per k. If you sell directly to the person buying the gold you'll get easily double those prices. It might be fast and easy but it isn't worth the huge cut in profits to me.

I'd honestly recommend something like PlayerAuctions to get the most for your gold, you just won't find those prices as a seller anywhere else.
    Last edited by ProbablyEngine; 11-27-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Zethth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...d-journey.html

Pays off to look in guide section, first post on the topic you're asking about, and hes answering questions inside the thread aswell.

Completion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phelpsben View Post
    Running a bot for 7+ hours a day should really net you a lot more than 1k gold. I'd expect over 100 stacks of ore for a session that long which should bring in over 5k and if you shuffle it then that'd bring it up to around 10k.
    What profile are you using?

Yes, you are correct I do get more than 1k. I usually get about 60 - 70 stacks per night (so about 9 or 10 per hour) which I sell for about 40g per stack so that's actually around 2.8k per night.

Originally Posted by phelpsben View Post
    I'd honestly recommend something like PlayerAuctions to get the most for your gold, you just won't find those prices as a seller anywhere else.
    It seemed to me when I was looking at it that I would need more gold than 50k. And it was asking me to put down my play times but my schedule so people know when I'm on but I don't even know when I'll be on. I'll take another look at it

Originally Posted by Zethth View Post
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...d-journey.html

Pays off to look in guide section, first post on the topic you're asking about, and hes answering questions inside the thread aswell.
    Thank you I will read it now.