Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safe to buy/sell gold on your primary wow account?

Hey guys, I know there are thousands of people who buy and sell gold here and on other places on the web but I don't know if they use a 2nd account or not. I have never purchased/sold gold before.

I have been playing WoW for over 6 years and my account has over 15k AP's with lots of unobtainable titles and mounts. Have many tcg mounts on my account too including Swift spectral tiger so needless to say my account is quite valuable and it would really suck if it gets banned.

Now coming to the point, I have recently stopped playing wow as I am tired of it now and play other games too, I have over 2M gold on my account (all EU) that I was thinking to sell (not all at once ofcourse) for paypal, does any of you here have an experience where you got perma banned by blizzard or something else bad happened to your account for buying/selling gold?

Safe to buy/sell gold on your primary wow account?
    cherry0706's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sohaib View Post
    Hey guys, I know there are thousands of people who buy and sell gold here and on other places on the web but I don't know if they use a 2nd account or not. I have never purchased/sold gold before.

I have been playing WoW for over 6 years and my account has over 15k AP's with lots of unobtainable titles and mounts. Have many tcg mounts on my account too including Swift spectral tiger so needless to say my account is quite valuable and it would really suck if it gets banned.

Now coming to the point, I have recently stopped playing wow as I am tired of it now and play other games too, I have over 2M gold on my account (all EU) that I was thinking to sell (not all at once ofcourse) for paypal, does any of you here have an experience where you got perma banned by blizzard or something else bad happened to your account for buying/selling gold?
    If you want to sell your gold safe ,there is always a way . you can let buyer withdrow from your guild bank . or buy buyers items in AH , those might the safest way to trade so far .

esp3rae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by linbin View Post
    hi, our site have a lot of gold of WOW, the price is the cheapest and the service is the most convenient. we have make this kind of order for many years. you can trust us. if you are interested, plz connect our live support or skype: go3zoom. the address is 3zoom.com

Pay attention, surely a scammer, only one message.

sohaib's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback, I have 3-4 of my own guilds so I guess I will use the guild bank method. Lets see how it goes.

testuja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.. Did u try?
    Any problems?

Embracement's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys I'm new here to the Forum

I also have a million gold that that I'd like to sell and I've read many people suggesting the guild bank method!

Anyhow, I was wondering, why isn't the Auctionhouse method viable? Let's say your gold buying posts a pet worth 1k gold for 50k gold or 200k gold and you buy it?
    Sure you will lose 5% of the gold, but otherwise you'd need to spend 5€ on a Battlechest right?

Thanks for your answers,

Lue

testuja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found something interesting... :
    "I was just talking to a GM on saturday about buying WoW gold and was supriesed to find out how much they really knew about it, they have picked up on AH and have things scanning when players put items on that just seem way over priced compared to what it was. They know about the guild withdrawls and the face to face. They know every way possible I have seen to trade sold gold.. its just about getting caught, since there are so many people and so much traded its hard to keep track of it all. Its all luck."

Embracement's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone please explain how the guild bank method works? Everybody seems to know it, except me...

This all concerns trades where I SELL

I have heard this advice from different people, concerning the "guild bank method".

1. Use the guild bank method, it's the safest
    2. if possible, use a different IP
    3. if possible, use a different WoW-account.

Now why would you do that? Do I get invited to the guild and deposit all my gold, or do I have to create a guild?

I have a couple of questions, I'd really like to get answered:

1. Why do I need a fake IP?
    2. Who needs the guild? Do I need one or the buyer?
    3. IF I need a fake ip and fake account, does it have my name in it?

I'm sorry to appear as such a noob, but it's somehow just far too obvious