0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about gold selling

hey all, i am curious about something, and im a cautious person so im looking for some info.

i'm making about 15-25k a day on one account on my server, botting some here and there, and i have about 700k, im looking to sell it and i plan to to ideasforgame, its price is fine for me, so im not too worried about that. i know not to sell my gold in one bulk, as that will flag a lot, how is the safest way to go about trading at least 30-50k a day, and is there any way to do this safely with out a mule account? thanks

i see people selling like 400k-1m gold safely so im trying to figure out what do i need to do to be able to do that

Question about gold selling
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Make a guild -> Deposite 10-20k gold at a time in to the bank -> have the person only withdraw 10-20k at a time.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

magmia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is what i was thinking, whats good is that my guild is somewhat active so its a little less suspsicious, and lets say im caught selling those small amounts, will i be permanently banned? or would it be a susp

mercules's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh there is no safe method. some will tell you that gbank transfer is the way, others will tell you that they have been transferring millions of gold through mailbox for years without a ban. there are probably flags for large amounts as you mention, but do you really want to trade 30-50k one day and then get banned and lose the other 650+k? i would just trade as much as you can when you can and view those accounts as already banned. i'm sure most will tell me i'm way off with this, but it's just my opinion so take it with a pinch of salt and good luck!

magmia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mercules View Post
    tbh there is no safe method. some will tell you that gbank transfer is the way, others will tell you that they have been transferring millions of gold through mailbox for years without a ban. there are probably flags for large amounts as you mention, but do you really want to trade 30-50k one day and then get banned and lose the other 650+k? i would just trade as much as you can when you can and view those accounts as already banned. i'm sure most will tell me i'm way off with this, but it's just my opinion so take it with a pinch of salt and good luck!
    i wish i could do that, the issue is the account with the 700k on it is my main account i've been playing on since vanillia, it does hold some sentimental value, but more importantly, it has 11 90's, several server firsts all of which are legit lol

this is why i have been so hesitant in the past to sell gold, ill gladly get a mule but im afraid that transfering to that mule will cause the same problem lol

mercules's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well then try logging in from a different ip and mac address than usual and sell your gold. if u get banned you can say you got hacked. other than that you must acknowledge that there is every risk you could get banned should you go through with it - regardless of mule accounts.

magmia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i guess :l