Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Website that shows you some skill bar setups?

I am wondering if there any sites that have pictures of some skill bar setups for different classes. I want to see how some people set up there skills on there warrior (im new to one) anyone know where I can find something like this for all the classes?

Website that shows you some skill bar setups?
    Sein's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Website that shows you some skill bar setups?

only thing i know is to, go to warcraftmovies.com and watch some vids, and look at their bars from there. but to be most effective, you should put them where youll remeber them.
    for my warrior i have Charge on Mouse Scroll up, Intercept on Mouse scroll down and etc.

Shizmaster's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venox: Each person's setup usally is a result of how they play the game, and how they use the controls of the Interface UI.

For instance (My Warrior): I have both of the right actions bars turned on. On each of them I have my gear. One is my tanking gear, the other is my Fury DPS gear. If you are Protection Speced, then there is probably no need for this.

I aslo, then, have the bottom right action bar activated. On it is all of my shouts, and my "Oh Noz" Macro which uses pircing howl (this is a fury speced ability that fears everyone around you) and then bandage heals me. (Which is really agrivating to people in PvP, because they think they almost have me, then I am back up to full health and the tides turn against them) Finally I have my Attack Power buffs on this par as well. (Blood Rage, Recklessness, Etc.)

And I have a single DPS macro (Which is on my #1 allocated action bar) I made that charges into battle (while in battle stance) to the enemy then switched to Berserker stance and you continue on hitting the button and it will spam your highest main abilities (Heroic Strike, Whirlwind, Slam, Etc.) After the battle, hitting the button again will put you back in battle stance and prepare you for the next charge and attack spam.

Again, all on how you play. I will post some pics of all of this when I get the chance, and show you the macros.
    I like you. That being said; when I take over the world, I'll make sure your death is quick and painless.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Set up the actionbars up yourself.
    Taking someone elses set-up = no good.