0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LFM x-realm Dungeon Farming group for Midnight MoP release

Looking to roll Dungeons in a pre-made group at the release of MoP. A friend of mine and I on our server, Dark Iron, are going for realm first Hunter and Druid. Testing out a few XP techniques but from what I hear the XP/hour from farming the initial dungeons is the quickest way to 87. I'm testing out a few other things that so far seem pretty lucrative, so initially I want to test this on the beta and see how it performs, most likely as soon as NEXT weekend 8/17-8/21. If this does not outperform the method I already have I will not do this, but would certainly be open to discussion among the group on faster ways to level.

So if you're on Alliance side, have beta, and are interested in farming dungeons for 2-3 hours when MoP releases please reply here or send me a PM. Gear wise I'd like to see at least 397 or better. Most importantly you must have a serious interest in farming for absolute speed and efficiency. When we've locked in 87 we can go our separate ways and will get our achievements.

Both my friend and I have a lot of experience performing, including many faction/server firsts as well as very fast leveling to Max in previous expansions. Previously we've chosen to sleep and usually still end up in top 20, this year we're going to power through and finish.

LFM x-realm Dungeon Farming group for Midnight MoP release