Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a rough estimate on the value of my WoW account...

I'm not selling yet... I just need a rough estimate as to the value of my WoW (US) account. I could not only use the extra cash, but more importantly I am moving off to a dorm soon and can't afford to play again.

Horde PVP

85 Tauren Hunter: Legionnaire Rank from Vanilla, Lvl 25 Guild with over 400 members, Almost 3k achievement pts, 525 JC/Engineering, Black War Mammoth/Black War Raptor/Bronze Drake/Frostwolf Howler, 18 Companions including Egbert, Curious Oracle Hatchling, Mr. Chilly, Wolpertinger, Speedy, Perky Pug, Clockwork Rocket Bot etc...

Pets: White Devilsaur/Sian-Rotam/Uhk'loc (rare white gorilla)

Currently Marksman Specialization, Mostly Greens/Blues (average ilvl 335), but have three pieces of ruthless PVP gear and a few dungeon/heroic dungeon blues as well

85 Tauren Warrior: Lvl 25 PvP guild with over 150 active members, 525 Mining/BS, Six pieces of ruthless PVP gear (two-handed Ruthless Bonegrinder), the rest vicious PVP gear, a ton of tank gear from heroic 5 man/badges as well as a good amount of PVE damage gear (avg ilvl 376), Brewmaster Title, 20 Companions including Smolderweb Hatchling, Curious Wolvar Pup, Baby Blizzard Bear, Onyxian Whelpling, Sprint Rabbit, Worg Pup and more

Currently Arms Specialization (geared for arenas), have a 2v2 of my own as well

41 Tauren Druid: Guild bank (owner of the guild) with 6 tabs (tons of useful stuff/mats) 225 Engineering/Enchanting, 10 Companions including Sinister Squashling

32 Undead Priest

6 Other Alts of every class and around 8k gold (spent it all maxing out JC, tons of items in bank/inventory to get back to 15k) (Horde PVP)

Alliance PVE

71 Human Rogue: Knight Rank from Vanilla, 1000+ achievement pts, Name in-game is an actual common, real life name (mens), in mostly greens/blues, have felstriker (epic dagger), 2 pieces of nightslayer, aq20 boots, full shadowcraft gear (most converted to darkmantle 5/8 I believe), 375 skinning/herbalism

Epic swift steed/standard flying mount

Other characters: 26 human paladin (has some 29 twink gear), 36 druid, 20 Gnome Warlock (used to be a 19 twink fully maxed out with best gear/enchants/glyphs--some can be transferred for 29 twinking, 6 other alts of each class (same server).

Alliance RP

49 Human Rogue: All High Level Blues (a ton from scholomance), Epic Swift Steed, Subtlety/Combat (dual-talent specialization), 250 Enchanting

Can easily be turned into a level 49 PVP twink if you decide to turn off leveling (has pretty much all of the gear)

A couple alts (26 night elf priest) and some more as well.

I also have an additional 15 or so alts tied to other servers.

Most of these low level toons already have two primary professions maxed out (based on their level) and often secondary prof as well.

I am the original owner of the account which is in my name. Never been banned, was suspended for a day once after a misunderstanding (someone used racist language against me and claimed their words were mine).

So rough estimate? Thanks.
    Last edited by Tawz; 08-07-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Need a rough estimate on the value of my WoW account...
    Swiftyxz's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not much lulz

Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are the owner of the guilds @ horde?
    If yes, you could expect 50€
    If no, probably only around 15-30€

Tawz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    19 dollars? Really, I was expecting more than that...

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you own those guilds, you could sell them off for about 400k, which is about $100 or so. The characters themselves don't seem very special so i'd assume $50 for all of those, which makes $150 total. If you don't own those guilds then you shouldn't expect much.

bissoncurtis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I missing anything?

Tawz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No other opinion?

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would agree with the above, do you'reself a favor go gear you're characters up a bit, 335 is like straight out of lvling... get 400+ ilvl some decent achievements, and the account price will rise, do remember that people can buy SOR accounts for 10 EU and spend 2 days of botting to get them were ur characters are

EliteCore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez, when BC first came out I sold my account with 1 70 on it for 300 USD. Crazy how much prices have dropped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2