0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question regarding scamming on EU servers

We all know that, while wowUS has very strict rules and punishments for ingame scammers, wowEU has not.
    It is ofted said that wowEU doesnt do shit against scammers, they also somewhat state in their policy that they wont take action against scammers, however in another few lines they give a hint that they actually will take action under certain circumstances.

Anyhow, last night i did a few classic COD scams (2k gold earned!) and ofcourse lots of my victims reported me. Today however I received a mail from Blizzard saying that a warning has been put on my account... I had a little chat with a GM and he told me they DO take actions against scammers, and when I asked what the penalties were, he said he could not give info about that but it may result in an account closure after several incidents.

So in fact wowEU DOES take action against scammers, but not as much as US (and they dont reimburse the items/gold)

Can anyone who had experience with this shed a light on this? Do they really go as far as closing your account, or are they bluffing with their ingame warning mail?

Thanks

Question regarding scamming on EU servers
    Cinder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Question regarding scamming on EU servers