0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me build the Ultimate Botting Computer, will +rep

Ok guys, so basically there is a company on ebay were you can literally select each individual part for your computer and they will build it and ship it to you. I have $600.00 and already have a monitor. What im looking for is a computer that i can run multiple bots on, and be able to game on, D3, SC2, and WoW. Here is the link to were you can configure it (just scroll down and you will see were, then config it, hit Build Configuration, Copy+Past the link here.) I do not know much about computers so this is why im asking for help, (I will need Windows 7)anyways i will +rep you if you can help! Thanks!

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHz 4GB DDR3 nvidia GT 430 | eBay
    Last edited by WoWCurrencyAdvantage; 11-15-2011 at 05:46 AM.

Help me build the Ultimate Botting Computer, will +rep
    XinuX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't buy from them, even if i didn't know much about computers.

Take a look at this:
    http://www.tinyurl.com/falconguide
    I recommend the 'good' configuration, that's my last build.
    Buy it all from newegg, and look up a guide on youtube on how to put it together.
    You'll get a so much better build for your money this way.

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    600 dollars isn't enough. Allot about 100 dollars 2 for TB hard drive (sometimes that low, go for a 7200 rpm its performance is close to some 10k rpm drives due to data density), 100 dollars for a motherboard, 100 dollars for a amd cpu (they're cheaper than intel), less than 100 for a cheap case, but make sure it has enough air flow, makes it run cooler and more energy efficient, 100 dollars for a corsair power supply (best quality and the voltage provided is very clean and stable), and 2 to 3gigs with an extra 1.25 gigs of ram for every instance of wow you want up, about 75 for 4 sticks of 2 gigs of ram (8 gigs). Put the rest of the money in a good graphics card, the 5970 will out perform any 6xxx generation except the 700 dollar cards. 5870 comes damn close though. You want the card with the highest amount of memory it can get, more memory is more textures stored and less time it'll have to ask your ram or hard drive for it. The video card and enough ram is the key if you want to farm AND play on the computer at the SAME time. The computer you linked is shit b/c of the shit graphics card. BTW, a 3 gighz quad core should be enough for anything.

Grand total, close to $800.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If botting is all you want to do then you don't need to spend much on a high end gpu, buy a good cpu and lots of ram and you can run as much wow as you want with no problem.

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWCurrencyAdvantage View Post
    im looking for is a computer that i can run multiple bots on, and be able to game on, D3, SC2, and WoW. Here is the link to were you can configure it (just scroll down and you will see were, then config it, hit Build Configuration, Copy+Past the link here.) I do not know much about computers so this is why im asking for help, (I will need Windows 7)anyways i will +rep you if you can help! Thanks!
    He said he wanted to play games on it while botting in his post.

And where's my rep?

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya if you really want to bot AND game at the same time, good CPU, lots of RAM gonna be very important. With botting you can have screen size very small and graphics on lowest settings, but it will still be a memory hog if you want to bot several. I also really don't recommend that particular company, as you can do better elsewhere imo, or even build your own

Build a PC is a good source

But, to game on and still BOT, you should be fine with the above graphics card choice... ATI is pretty much the way to go for money savings and they have some pretty awesome options out there at a killer price range (Tomshardware.com - look for best card for the money monthly updates).

Be warned though, it's the holidays and unless you are shopping the black friday door buster deals you actually don't find many very good deals contrary to popular belief. Best time for new hardware is beginning of january. Also, if you are willing to be patient and wait just a couple more months, Intel is releasing their new Ivy Bridge 22nm CPU if I remember and that is going to drop all their previous stuff's prices fast... so that I7 2500k beautiful CPU is gonna be much cheaper and more than likely in your 600 dollar budget range... and maybe by then you can put yourself up to a more ideal 800 dollar budget range and get something totally cutting edge and state of the art, just 1 gen back from Ivy...

anyway that's my opinion... if you really want to start now, 600 bucks can get you a pretty good build, ESPECIALLY if you do it yourself.

Good Luck!

Eunda80's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    grab one from tigerdirect or newegg for cheap if ur just botting excessive money isnt required unless your gonna actually be gaming

Wnghero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres a fairly good build that would hold up with multiple games open AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHz 4GB DDR3 nvidia GT 430 | eBay