Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP] How to get battle.net account suspended without gametime in WoW?

The title says it all.

What is the easiest way to get my eu.battle.net account permanently suspended while not having any subscription time left in World of Warcraft?

Thank you in advance for your responses!

-cbd

[HELP] How to get battle.net account suspended without gametime in WoW?
    bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait for free play days and since you are EU just talk about nazi's in ooc all day till you get disconnected?

Pretty silly, you trying to cut out the WoW habit with no possibility of return? Or get someone else's account banned? Not sure of the point, since it is apparently unsubscribed...send me the account info and I'll just sell it or use it as a bot account till it gets banned if you don't want it anymore.

cbddrgtx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bonehand View Post
    Wait for free play days and since you are EU just talk about nazi's in ooc all day till you get disconnected?

Pretty silly, you trying to cut out the WoW habit with no possibility of return? Or get someone else's account banned? Not sure of the point, since it is apparently unsubscribed...send me the account info and I'll just sell it or use it as a bot account till it gets banned if you don't want it anymore.
    Waiting for free play days would require for me to check every day if I had gotten any game time left. No thank you.

Yes I am trying to quit WoW, what's so silly about it? I won't send my account information to you since you might get a lot of my personal information out of it.

No offence but your post was not helpful at all.

Zomtorg's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What he said, but you're not going to get a permanent ban until you've the maximum warnings on the account or you do something MASSIVELY wrong. The racist actions will get your account suspended only.

cbddrgtx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zomtorg View Post
    What he said, but you're not going to get a permanent ban until you've the maximum warnings on the account or you do something MASSIVELY wrong. The racist actions will get your account suspended only.
    You can't be serious. Are you both suggesting that I check for my account details every single day for months to see if I just happened to got a free play day?

bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, then call Blizzard. Tell them to delete the account. They might be able to do it. Start crying about how it has ruined your life and you want it gone.

esimia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or just grow up and stop playin.

strave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait 6 months have someone send you a scroll of resurections and then do something stupid in game...

Or do a password reset and have a friend put in a new password that you wont get something like as;lkj234l;kajsd.... if you have gone through all this trouble and then go through another password reset just to start playing again... even if you get your account banned you are just going to go buy a new copy and start over...