0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remove Every Door

So, i was talking to my friend in Noggaholics and apparently he's willing to sell me the file to remove any and all doors for 50g. Now I'd rather not spend this much gold for doors, and by doors i mean the thing blocking old if, caverns of time door, any and all karazhan doors and every other door basically. I'm not an expert at MCing so i'm not sure how to remove every single door in game, so if someone could do this for me it would be greatly appreciated

Remove Every Door
    SomethingCool525's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Remove Every Door

I would say stay clear, Noggaholics (The Higher Ranked Ones) Would never do this, and more than likely would NEVER tolerate anyone doing this. So first and foremost be wary that he is truly a Noggaholic and not just posing as one. Second, the file may not work, at which point you would totally be scammed, and its not like you can run to blizz to ask for help. 3rd and most importantly you can get to ANY of these places on a live server WITHOUT modelchanging in the slightest.

But yes It is possible. There is a nice guide somewhere on the next (use google or something) that shows you how to remove the COT door and make em into a school of fish so you can just walk through, i believe there is also a link for a speech2.mpq on demons model changes.

-Goodluck
    Somethingcool

Ensui's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by SomethingCool525
    I would say stay clear, Noggaholics (The Higher Ranked Ones) Would never do this, and more than likely would NEVER tolerate anyone doing this. So first and foremost be wary that he is truly a Noggaholic and not just posing as one. Second, the file may not work, at which point you would totally be scammed, and its not like you can run to blizz to ask for help. 3rd and most importantly you can get to ANY of these places on a live server WITHOUT modelchanging in the slightest.

But yes It is possible. There is a nice guide somewhere on the next (use google or something) that shows you how to remove the COT door and make em into a school of fish so you can just walk through, i believe there is also a link for a speech2.mpq on demons model changes.

-Goodluck
    Somethingcool
    Yes I know Noggaholics don't tolerate this, he's already been temp banned from their site for giving a RL friend emerald dream. Thank you for the help too.

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i posted one a while ago, ill try to find it. I believe files know as .000 are the invisible walls.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Ensui's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Fault
    i posted one a while ago, ill try to find it. I believe files know as .000 are the invisible walls.

if you could fine it that would be great

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ensui
    if you could fine it that would be great
    Anyway,
    I was wondering if you could do this, though with Karazhan, this was done with CoT, which i saw on Edge of Nowwhere a bit ago. Here is the link, and the important text http://www.edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=306637

1. Open MyWarcraftStudio and search through the model.mpq (File>Open Mpq Archive>Model.mpq). (ALL MPQ FILES ARE LOCATED IN THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT DATA DIRECTORY!!)

2. Find the Caverns Of Time door file. (Which is located in World\Dungeon\CavernsOfTime\ActiveDoodads\CavernsOfTime\CavernDoornDoor.m2) Now note the name and the location.

3. Go find a random file that you'd like to replace the door with. For example lets use a fish. (Which is located in Creature\Fish\Fish.m2) Now right click the file and export it to main WoW folder. Then move the fish file to your
    WoW data directory. (\WorldOfWarcraft\Data\)

4. Now add the folders you saw in the the model.mpq for CavernsOfTimensOfTime to your WoW data directory. (Which would be.. WorldOfWarcraft\Data\World\Dungeon\CavernsOfTime\ActiveDoodads\CavernsOfTime) then move the fish file there and rename it to CavernDoor.m2

5. Thats replacing models! That was the hard part. It basically changed the door to Caverns of Time into a fish!
    ** Note ** Replacing the model only will NOT give you access to Caverns Of Time, there is an invisible wall that is a part of the CoT map. That's what we'll be removing next !

NEXT PART:

This part is pretty easy, you're doing the same thing you did above, except in the WMO.MPQ and with .WMO files.

1.Using MyWarcraftStudio's open the wmo.mpq (File>Open Mpq Archive>Wmo.mpq)and go to World\Wmo\Outland\DarkPortal\Darkportal.wmo and extract it to the main WoW folder.

2. Next, in MyWarcraftStudio's go to World\Wmo\Dungeon\CavernsOfTime\CavernsOfTime_000.wmo and note the name of the file and the location.

3. After that, go to your World Of Warcraft data directory and create the folders that you noted in step two. (World\Wmo\Dungeon\CavernsOfTime\) then move the DarkPortal.wmo file you extracted into your main World Of Warcraft folder to World\Wmo\Dungeon\CavernsOfTime\.

4. Rename the DarkPortal.wmo to CavernsOfTime_000.wmo

5. Run WoW and go to Caverns Of Time, you'll notice that instead of a big door blocking your way you'll have a untextured dark portal leading you straight up into CoT. If you get an error when you reach the Caverns Of Time, you've done something wrong and need to check over your work again.

NOTE i have never tried this. I have no idea if it would work. Another thing is u might wanna find a smalled wmo cause darkpostal is huge

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

billythekid887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ensui
    So, i was talking to my friend in Noggaholics and apparently he's willing to sell me the file to remove any and all doors for 50g. Now I'd rather not spend this much gold for doors, and by doors i mean the thing blocking old if, caverns of time door, any and all karazhan doors and every other door basically. I'm not an expert at MCing so i'm not sure how to remove every single door in game, so if someone could do this for me it would be greatly appreciated
    hehe cool! which nogg? id like some help form him too, i'd pay 50g

Lanzaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant find a program like it

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Lanzaris
    cant find a program like it
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/model-...except-vc.html

GG Search ftw,

ffs, This removes everydoor, cept VC, And Some of them have invisible walls behind them..., So even if it did remove all the doors..

amrican93

Thx for the link +rep!