0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make money online from start to finish

I would like to share with you my store on web marketing, I started with http://www.realwowguide.com two months ago and till today I still make sales. I have sold over 150 guides ^^

And here is how I did it !

• make a website
    • how to get traffic

In this Guide I explain everything from getting a website, host, domain names, backlinking, social media and more. That is a lot if you are new to internet marketing. You can use this information basically for every website (gold selling, leveling, your blogs etc)

I write the guide in 2 separate chapters make a website/how to get traffic. Making a website I show you the quickest and efficient way to setup a website and web host.

web host
    To start we need to register a domain, this costs around $10 for a .com domain, domain names are not really expensive but hosting is a bit more expensive. Here Is a list of some of the best hosts

My websites are hosted ad blue host, never had a problem with them but this choice is completely up to you, also check where the servers are located and where would you visitors be coming from? for US traffic get an US hosting service etc.

Well we now have spent around $50-$70 for our webhost and domain name. But now we can start!

With your webhost you get a control panel for you website, login and go to FTP account. FTP is used to move files from your computer to your server. for beginners you need to see a server as a document you open it and can see what's in it, your server is a document and with a browser you can contact to that doc and see the files

Now that you have created a FTP account for your server. We need desktop software to send stuff to our server! I recommended filezilla love it, it's free and works great!

DOWNLOAD FILEZILLA HERE

Uploading to your server is super simple, you can simple drag files from the left to the right! everybody can do this. but Now we need something to upload on our server! because we want to see a website!

The Website
    Making your own website will take you month's coding all the CSS/HTML/PHP it's a no go and no one does it these days! everybody downloads pre made website and fill it in ourselves. envato is for me the source for everything, you can buy beautiful templates from them in a create budget range ($5-$40)

Before you order you need to decide, do you want a blog? or A sales page?

Blogs
    Blogs are one of the easiest websites to get traffic with, why? because of the huge amount of content. Blog's are used for 2 reasons, personal and for money making. decide what you want to do. you can also combine this like I Make Money Online By Telling People How I Make Money Online – John Chow dot Com But after you decide what you want we need to get a blog. I have 2 favorite blog platforms

• wordpress
    • tumblr

Tumblr is only useful for a personal blog and not a money maker. If you want to have way more functions go for wordpress it's free and the most used blog platform, every one can work with it. it's quick and there are tons of themes and plugins found on the web for it! I think most of you are going for wordpress. because we want MONEY! that's it.

HTML websites
    I only use HTML website for selling ebooks, or other downloadable stuff. if you use an HTML website make sure you are not planning on posting everyday etc. because it takes much more time ! and you need to know much more about HTML/CSS/PHP to make it work. my website World Of Warcraft botting And gold farming guide gold buying? never buy gold again make money now! Is an HTML website because I know I only change it sometimes but not very often!

Here is an example of my website, it's a basic simple HTML landing page

Where to get a website:

Themeforest is for me the place to get all my templates it's quick and every fill you buy there is inspected and working. The prices are very low compared to others.

conclusion:
    Most of you will go for a blog,. (wordpress) it's easy and you can get started quick. I hope after reading everything you have your website online. If you don't have the money. I recommend you start of with a free blogger account and try it with that.

Google and You
    The key to traffic is google, google is still the biggest source of traffic these days. So what is google looking for? how do they rank you? If people say '' I am number one in google'' that's nice but ask them with what keywords! Because if you are number one with a keyword like ''strangeguysmokingasigar.com'' You understand that no one searches for that keyword. So that guy doesn't get an traffic from google. But if you are Page rank 1 with a keyword like '' wow gold'' then it becomes interesting! because that keyword gets you traffic!

To find what keywords are search and how big your competition is visit:
    https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeti...AS#search.none

there you can search all potential keywords for you website. If you already know your keyword, for example: ''world of warcraft blog''. You can expect a lot of competition But if you do this right you will get PR 1

Now what are the ways to get ranked high in google? Content! that is the main factor that gets your website high indexed in google. But you need unique content, google looks for website with fresh and new content. Just looking on the web CTRL+V every article that you see won't work! it give you a bit higher ranked content but not the best. But if you want to earn quick cash writing articles each day isn't really what you are waiting for.

Content
    What you can do to get more targeted keyword articles to your sales page, is adding a /blog to your website. for example: '' | The gold mine'' You can see I have 40 articles keyword related. This is not optimal content but it gives you a little boost. If you want to targeted content easy check out this tool : Get Article.rar

I really like this tool and it is super simple to use it. Just fill in the keywords you like articles about and maybe use proxies. The content farmed will be saved as a .txt file which you can simple copy to your wordpress blog. You can google for ''wordpress article rewriter plugin'' these plugins usually cost some money but what you get is unique content! so it should be worth looking in it.

I hope now you know how content gives you a higher Page rank, Maybe you was wondered why that gold selling site have blogs/game info on their website. Now you know! it gets them a higher Page rank!

Backlinks
    This is something most of you have never heard from before. backlinks? what's it? backlinks are links to your website from other websites. Google looks for them, why? think about it this way, on your school/work is a guy and everybody talks about him he is ''popular'' if lots of websites link to you, you must be popular and google ranks you higher!

Getting backlink is harder. If you let is be done by others it will take ages before you get some decent backlinks. also a backlink from a useless website doesn't help you much. but if you get a backlink from High page rank websites you will rank higher. for example I did some link building for my website

(check your backlinks: Site Explorer - Yahoo! Site Explorer)

around 1.100 indexed backlinks. not bad so that means 1.100 websites have a link to my website. But how do you do that? what is the ''guru'' secret to link building? SCRAPEBOX, it's a blackhat tool that comments on blogs for you and leave links to your website. A great way to gain backlinks (ScrapeBox – Harvest, Check, Ping, Post)

In weeks you build a big link network around your website! I am not a seller of scrapebox but yes that tool is worth your money. it is a SEO tool every serious website marketer needs. and for the money, get it today ^^

The tool can be used for everything, blog posting, ping sites, email farming, proxy farming. also there are lots of plugins for the tool.

Social media backlinks are also very useful however harder to get twitter/youtube/facebook

Making the money
    Now we have a website, we have content we are indexed in google. We get visitors but how to turn your website in to a money maker. There are to ways of money making online. selling something and sending visitors to a site that is selling something . So the main source of internet marketing money is eBooks. People sell information to others for money.

If you are a ebook seller just put links to your blog, sending visitors to your sales page. but If you are a blogger and want to promote other peoples products and earn % sales, the biggest affiliate website is Digital Products Retailer: Affiliate Program & Sell Online - ClickBankAlmost every eBook can be found there. You get a special link, and once someone visited a sales page true your link and they buy it you earn % sale (it safes in cookies)

sounds great doesn't it? your dumb some ads on your website with your affiliate link in it. But I tell you this, if you are not 18+ and looking for quick cash stay away from clickbank! they don't payout in paypal and the competition is killing. No I tell you this sign up for E-junkie Shopping Cart for selling downloads & tangible goods affiliate marketing, there are much less products to promote but that also means less competition!

Problem with affiliating is that most people don't buy so quick, and for some blogs CPA is much more useful, CPA programs give you links you but on your website and you get paid every click, like google adscene . The problem with google is that not everything is allowed.

here is a list of CPA networking sites

• AzoogleAds
    • Maxbounty
    • Co Prosper
    • Ads4Dough
    • Copeac
    • CPA Storm
    • CPA Empire
    • Hydra Network
    • NeverBlueAds
    • Primary Ads
    • Rocket Profit
    • Advaliant
    • Aquasis
    • BluePhoenix
    • IncentaClick
    • Market Leverage
    • Panthera Network
    • Revenue Loop
    • RexTopia
    • LeaderMarkets
    • ROI Rocket

this are be far not all, you can simple google others or ask friends. Most of them take time to review you before you can enter them. that is also a reason why I prefer e-junkie. you can start inkstand and get paid with paypal.

Finding the best ads for your website can be hard, but after a while you know what to do. Feel free to join my affiliate program if you have trouble getting in to others, we don't need verification and payments are with paypal

If you have really nothing to spent. You can create a free blogs like blogger or go for signature advertisement. Not every forum allows this but there are big ones that are fine with it. It’s really simple just posting an ad in your signature and post!

sign up: (not allowed but can be found on my website)World Of Warcraft botting And gold farming guide gold buying? never buy gold again make money now!

and here is a guide how to sign up if you have problems: http://www.bot-guide.com/affiliate%20guide.pdf

I hope this post helps everyone out who is new to this : )
    I am working on a youtube domination guide, how I remove the competitions video's get likes views comments etc.

another good way to promote your website,

Software I use:

magic submitter
    The best spinner
    youtoob
    tweet attacks
    Scrapebox

If people like this a lot I can share here 50 articles for blogs, and 5k auto approve scrapebox list and some more free stuff I collected in the past moths ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have questions or found mistakes, post them here and I can edit it ^^
    Last edited by KlaAz0r; 03-13-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Make money online from start to finish
    jimgb934's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thread! I presonally use HostGator for my websites.

Dale93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide, as you mentioned this might be the wrong section tho as its Guides related to WoW, but yeah... Great work nonetheless, you got my +Rep

KlaAz0r's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimgb934 View Post
    Good thread! I presonally use HostGator for my websites.
    Yes they are also well known,. I just found bluehost and are happy with their service never had problems

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has nothing to do with wow, moved to general.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    This has nothing to do with wow, moved to general.
    thank youu ^^

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a lot more to getting backlinks than what you've described. I've been in the SEO business for almost 3 years now and I haven't used Scrapebox in over two years for a couple reasons.
    1) It's extremely spammy, webmasters will hate your guts
    2) Google will **** with you if you have too many spammy links to your website
    3) In the time you've spent running scrapebox you could've been running more powerful, clean software like SerpAssist or SEnuke.
    4) Scrapebox takes quite some bandwidth if you run it at full potential
    5) Most of the links you get will be crap because those sites already have thousands of outgoing links.

You can calculate the power of a link like that in this way:

1000 Scrapebox links are worth about 1 good web 2.0 link
    2 web 2.0 links in a row (Web 2.0 --> Web 2.0 --> MoneySite) is worth about 10,000 scrapebox links
    In the time that you make 1000 scrapebox links, I make 15 web 2.0 links. (Worth 15000 SB links)
    In the time that you make 10,000 scrapebox links, I make 2 tiers of those. (Worth 15*10,000 (150K) SB links)

That's just backlinking.

Why do you spend 50$-70$ on a domain and a host?.
    A domain should only be 10$, a host should only be like 7$ a month, never buy them for 6 months because you don't know you're gonna succeed.

For the uploading, if you get Hostgator you'll have fantastico, which you can use to setup wordpress in less than a minute. (literally)
    If you don't have 70$ to spend you won't succeed, period. You can try but you'll be stuck with writing your own content, making manual backlinks and all the other shit you don't want to be doing.

All you do for content is duplicate Ezine. Duplicate content is worth less than nothing so your site will never rank well. Spend 4$ per article on unique content and you won't be shitting yourself all the time.
    I don't think you can cover all the monetization techniques in one thread, there's thousands of ways to profit from a site.

There's so much more to say. If I were you I'd rewrite a big part of this guide, because you've made quite a few really big mistakes in your methods.

Not here to flame at all, I just don't want people to spend a lot of money on something that will fail.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JD View Post
    There's a lot more to getting backlinks than what you've described. I've been in the SEO business for almost 3 years now and I haven't used Scrapebox in over two years for a couple reasons.
    1) It's extremely spammy, webmasters will hate your guts
    2) Google will **** with you if you have too many spammy links to your website
    3) In the time you've spent running scrapebox you could've been running more powerful, clean software like SerpAssist or SEnuke.
    4) Scrapebox takes quite some bandwidth if you run it at full potential
    5) Most of the links you get will be crap because those sites already have thousands of outgoing links.

You can calculate the power of a link like that in this way:

1000 Scrapebox links are worth about 1 good web 2.0 link
    2 web 2.0 links in a row (Web 2.0 --> Web 2.0 --> MoneySite) is worth about 10,000 scrapebox links
    In the time that you make 1000 scrapebox links, I make 15 web 2.0 links. (Worth 15000 SB links)
    In the time that you make 10,000 scrapebox links, I make 2 tiers of those. (Worth 15*10,000 (150K) SB links)

That's just backlinking.

Why do you spend 50$-70$ on a domain and a host?.
    A domain should only be 10$, a host should only be like 7$ a month, never buy them for 6 months because you don't know you're gonna succeed.

For the uploading, if you get Hostgator you'll have fantastico, which you can use to setup wordpress in less than a minute. (literally)
    If you don't have 70$ to spend you won't succeed, period. You can try but you'll be stuck with writing your own content, making manual backlinks and all the other shit you don't want to be doing.

All you do for content is duplicate Ezine. Duplicate content is worth less than nothing so your site will never rank well. Spend 4$ per article on unique content and you won't be shitting yourself all the time.
    I don't think you can cover all the monetization techniques in one thread, there's thousands of ways to profit from a site.

There's so much more to say. If I were you I'd rewrite a big part of this guide, because you've made quite a few really big mistakes in your methods.

Not here to flame at all, I just don't want people to spend a lot of money on something that will fail.
    first, what a good comment, not often I see people with that good feedback. The hosting I Calculated for one year. So thats around 5-6 dollar a month. And about scrapebOx i agree with you , however if you use it correct and have good comments etc. You wont get hated etc. The reason I talked about SB is that it is a very cheap starting software.

I am @ my mobile atm so I can't really reply. Later today I ad d more info and also talk about other tools ; )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I update this later with more info and some info about SEnuke

illwillx12's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate this, going to use it when I'm making my website. Just need to learn a little bit more about filezilla, and coding.

Edit, repped ya.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for coding, I really recommend dreamweaver. why? it's easy use it with templates like I wrote and you can make perfect website in hours ^^

Dirtyangel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People sell "ebooks", WSOs, and other shit that doesn't work (think about it. If they worked, they would be using them themselves, not selling the info to saturate the market). It's basic supply and demand. If I have a method that makes me $1000 per day, I'm going to use it and make $1000 a day. I'm not going to give it away and have competition that is going to take away some of my $1000 per day. Yet how many threads do you see on all the IM forums that say "EASY $1000 per day method!!!!! Click here!!" It's all bullshit. The poster just wants some e-cred, or is speaking hypothetically. Sure, you could make $1000 per day, but you're not going to.

Not only that, but 99% of the time the "ebook" or whatever is written so poorly that there is no information to be gleaned from it, anyway. It's a "feel good", "empowering" book that makes you "feel" like you can go out and own the world, but you weren't even actually given any concrete examples so you're still ****ed. I can tell you "build a high ranking page and sell affiliate products, promote your site with articles, choose affiliate products with high conversions, etc." and you think that you are getting good advice, but you're really not. Do you know how to do any of that stuff, or is it just all high-level semi-specific bullshit? Do you know how to make your page rank well? I mean, I just told you to do it, but I didn't tell you how to do it. Tricky, right? Of course, the next 50 pages in the ebook are talking about all the money, mansions, and chicks you will get when you are making $500 a day without doing any real work at all, so you end up feeling good about it even though a week, a month, a year from now you still won't have made any money.

Internet marketing is exactly like day trading. The people who sell methods are not profitable. The people who ARE successful guard their methods with their lives. They sure as shit do not give them away for $37 to the first 10 people and $57 to everyone after that.

Decide what you want to do.

Do you want to make money from adsense? If so, you'll need to create a GOOD QUALITY website with good content and then get visitors. The best way to get visitors is to get a good search ranking. There are two ways to make money with adsense 1) develop a website that gets huge and makes a lot of money (for example, stevepavlina.com, or 2) develop MANY websites that each make a little bit (for example, 1,000 sites that each make $0.50 per day)

Do you want to make money selling affiliate products? Find good products and then get people to buy through your affiliate link. How do you do this? You can make review sites (but most of them are hella scammy so be a little creative). But then you need visitors to your review sites in order to click your affiliate links. How do you get visitors? You can buy ads (make sure you're not spending more than you're making) or you can get a good Google rank.

Do you want to make money selling proprietary products? Write some software. Sell it. Write a book. Sell it in physical form so people don't steal it and put it on toerrent sites. The only people who will pay money for a physical book are people who are serious about the subject and they only buy from authorities, so if you're not a nerd or geek about some subject matter, this probably won't work for you. You know how 99% of ebooks are worthless shit for the reasons I discussed in my previous post in this thread? That's not going to fly for a physical book.

Do you want to make money providing services? Pick a service. What are you good at? Can you write well? Or does your writing sound like ESL crap? Find a place to advertise. What do people NEED? Once you establish that you are good at something, slowly increase your prices. No one is gonna pay $100 per article from a noob.

Try different things. You may fail your first few times. I spent some time making review sites to sell affiliate products but even to this day I've never sold a single one. I just figure that's not for me, so I moved on to other avenues and now I make money.

Also keep this in mind:

99% of people lie.

99% of people on forums are lying about what they do, how they do it, and how much they make. I absolutely guarantee that.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you, there are tons of ebooks on clickbank for example, thet are shit poor shit, check out blackhatworlds shit list. People sell ebooks on how to make 10000 dollars in one day. And people buy it !

But I don't understand why you troll my guide if you had it you would know there are over 100 pages written and always updates. I am not selling a useles internet marketing guide, my guide is about world of warcraft money making which is a way you can fail.

I made the realwowguide for the pirox forum and people enjoy it and found it usefull and i am not selling it for a stupid € 90 price,

This post is written just to help starters

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost done with a update with SEnuke the best spinner and more scrapebox ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast