0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

som1 from mmowned tried to scam me

so Im selling my account and I put my email on the site for selling it and look what i got lol

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled. Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necesarry, based on the severety of the action.

If you hope to avoid account suspention you should verify your personal possession of the account in question. We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions of the user agreement quite seriously, and we must confirm the original ownership of the account. This is easily done by supplying your personal information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email:

Please use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
    * Address
    * Zip code
    * Phone number Daytime
    * Country
    * Account e-mail
    * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.
    * Account name
    * Account password
    * Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently due to suspicions of alternative ownership. We ask that during the time of the investigation you give approximately twenty-four hours of inactivity after sending a response email. This should provide enough time for Blizzard to confirm your identity and that the terms of agreement are being followed as is necesarry.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment Inc.

who ever did it nice try seemed leit ith the banner too, just dont try to scam people on the site

1. It's not loyal to fellow members
    2. We all Pr0'z:fu:

som1 from mmowned tried to scam me
    Froogle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: som1 from mmowned tried to scam me

MMOwned just posted these, someone else hatched these. It's more likely than not that it wasn't an MMOwned member who sent you this.

CraZe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by fool3916
    so Im selling my account and I put my email on the site for selling it and look what i got lol

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled. Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necesarry, based on the severety of the action.

If you hope to avoid account suspention you should verify your personal possession of the account in question. We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions of the user agreement quite seriously, and we must confirm the original ownership of the account. This is easily done by supplying your personal information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email:

Please use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
    * Address
    * Zip code
    * Phone number Daytime
    * Country
    * Account e-mail
    * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.
    * Account name
    * Account password
    * Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently due to suspicions of alternative ownership. We ask that during the time of the investigation you give approximately twenty-four hours of inactivity after sending a response email. This should provide enough time for Blizzard to confirm your identity and that the terms of agreement are being followed as is necesarry.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment Inc.

who ever did it nice try seemed leit ith the banner too, just dont try to scam people on the site

1. It's not loyal to fellow members
    2. We all Pr0'z:fu:
    I lol'ed in real life (not making fun of you tho)

stradivuckos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the same thing from *insert some blizzard crap here*.GMAIL.com i knew right away it was a scam and typed: user:stopscamming pass;gotalife :P
    "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." <-- about "will i be banned questions"

Snuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and how would he know if you are from Mmowned?

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor Kelat Let's make sure that doesn't happen again.

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Report the email for phishing to gmail and blizzard ^_^

John Krayton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks like a Scam that was posted in our Scam Section.

I think this was a MMOWNED member :P