Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need to level up fourty characters to 60-80.

Hi Guys.
    I am trying to level up my entire 5 accounts. They have 8 characters on each.
    All of the characters are level 60 and I am trying to find the most efficient way to get them to level 80 in a way which is totally risk free.

I don't want to do anything which could potentially get my accounts banned, since multiboxing already gets me a hell of a lot reports regularly, I don't want to do anything which could potentially get an account banned. These are greener than green accounts and do everything by the book.

However, with that said, I do have a lot of characters that I need to level up as fast as possible. I don't have any heirlooms either...

What would you advise?
    Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I should probably have mentioned, that I am running 5 accounts at the same time in a group.

Need to level up fourty characters to 60-80.
    Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot all accs at once while staying at the pc and watching any whispers.

Kandahar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is still that 0.5% chance that Warden has a software detection.

I already decided that I am not going to bot on these accounts at all. I've just only ever done 60-70 leveling, and haven't touched the 70-80 content yet, so I'm not sure on tactics.
    I think the fact that there is a possibly to get a ban from botting, rules out that option. These are the accounts I play with, so it wouldn't be option really. And its taken 3 months of leveling to get all the 60s.

Thanks.

whitekidney's Avatar Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multiboxing if the chars are on the same server.

It's not against the rules, so you're free to do it.

Kandahar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by whitekidney View Post
    Multiboxing if the chars are on the same server.

It's not against the rules, so you're free to do it.
    Yeah, that's what I am doing at the moment.

I maybe should have been more specific in my first post. I don't use forums that much.

Anyway, I have my five accounts. On the five accounts are 8 characters on each.
    They are all level 60. I got these through using RAF and Boosting. Now however I want to get them to level 80, and I plan on multiboxing with them.

I'm just looking for some nice mechanics which maybe some people have picked up which are legitmate ways of leveling. For example, resetable bosses with mobs, which won't get me banned, or quests which are great for XP and can be repeated daily. (Since I will be rotating each group of chars to maximise Rested gains).

Thanks.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there were quests or mechanics that allowed you to level "faster" and are legitmate then everyone would be leveling faster. Face it, there is in no way a method that allows you to level faster in any way, unless it is an exploit, which is banable. Then again, those methods what you were talking about are most likely exploits then because I doubt that Blizzard intended to have those mechanics so a few can level faster then others.

So to summarize it, if you want to level "faster" , your best bet is to multibox/bot or use exploits. Or just level it for 10 hours straight. There is in no way to level faster then others with legitmate mechanics or quests. If those exists, then it would still be treated as exploits.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.