Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to buy a wow bot. looking for advice.

I am going to purchase a world of warcraft bot. I need to know what bot is least likely to get banned. Any input is appreciated.

So far, i have looked at honorbuddy and pirox, and I like HB
    I just want to find a bot that will level and gear a character to 80 with minimal effort from me. I also want to be able to use it on multiple accounts, and use multiple clients from one computer.
    Please post the best bot and why you think it is the best. Keep in mind some huge bonuses are characters that gear themselves, MINIMAL effort on my part, and a bot that does quests and/or dungeons. Thanks

EDIT: here are some questions i posted on a bot forum. These are some things i was looking for in the bot.

Can I use pvp tool elite to run multiple chars on different accounts from the same computer?

Can i use pvp tool on two different computers at the same time on one home network?

How much can pirox bot do for me in terms of levelling?

Can it just kill shit, or does it quest and gear chars etc?

Do i have to gear my own char, or can i start my guy off at level 1 and run the bot without touching anything?

Does it have a pickit to keep certain items and sell others?

Does it buy my skills as i level?

Does it move from one place to another as it levels?

Basically, what i am asking... is whether or not i have the ability to leave the bot alone and run it for a few hours a day and level a character.

Also, does the bot do dungeons?

Does it do things such as skinning and mining while it levels?

Can i use the bot to start 2 characters on different accounts and have one heal the other while they level?

I am going to buy a wow bot. looking for advice.
    SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. any advice?

Origano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy a bot! Eventually it'll just get you banned!

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not the advice i was looking for lol

by the time i got banned i would probably have sold an account or two and would be able to start up again =]

ClearFlare's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Origano, I believe he didn't ask for the opinion on using bots, he asked for which bot is the best.

And SpyNet, I haven't personally ever botted, but I have heard good things about HonorBuddy. Check it out and tell me how it goes I might try it myself.

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try to remember.
    I, too, have read some posts where 9 out of 10 dentists recommend honorbuddy toothpaste
    As soon as the bank transfer to my paypal goes through, i will try it out.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ClearFlare View Post
    Origano, I believe he didn't ask for the opinion on using bots, he asked for which bot is the best.

And SpyNet, I haven't personally ever botted, but I have heard good things about HonorBuddy. Check it out and tell me how it goes I might try it myself.
    I'm sure he didn't. =). And I wasn't voicing my opinion over bots, rather a warning that public bots tend to get hit by banwaves, eventually. I could have voiced it a bit differently tough so yeah.

ClearFlare's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    I'm sure he didn't. =). And I wasn't voicing my opinion over bots, rather a warning that public bots tend to get hit by banwaves, eventually. I could have voiced it a bit differently tough so yeah.
    Thats not what you said, and also, no where in his post does he say anything about a public bot. In fact, he specifically mentions multiple VIP bots.

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.
    any long time HB users reading this?
    if so, post up plz.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

I just saw a post about WI (wowinfinity)
    Is this patched, or is it still a safe method?
    Also, is there a way to use this so that no ranged attackers may hit me? For example... hiding 10 feet under ground?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ClearFlare View Post
    Thats not what you said, and also, no where in his post does he say anything about a public bot. In fact, he specifically mentions multiple VIP bots.
    You are absolutely right, I overexaggarated in the first and explained in the second. =). Anyway, I am not sure what the defination for a public bot is, but I have always tought that if the bot/hack is widely avaivable to the public (advertising, hardcore marketing...) it is a public bot/hack, even if you have to pay for it.

Exxile87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any input on what bot yo use, but I will say this: my cousin is on his fifth WoW account. The other four he had (the first from launch day) he tried botting on. Every single one of them got caught and banned within two weeks of starting to use the bots. It's a very bad idea if you're planning on just leveling a character, but if you're intending to put the account up for purchase go for it. I have a very low opinion of people like you, just so you know.

Zytan's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HB, I'm not a user but I have a friend that has been using it for long time now and he hasn't got caught up and he said the bot is AWESOME.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zytan View Post
    HB, I'm not a user but I have a friend that has been using it for long time now and he hasn't got caught up and he said the bot is AWESOME.
    Yup, Honorbuddy all the way mate

Raskel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this spynet is working for another bot company, he seems to have created his account purely to diss Honorbuddy.

I've also leveled 2 toons with it till 80. It's a nice bot and updates for your class(es) are quite frequent as are the "maps".
    Bugs in those "maps" are usually small, but can be annoying. I've done PvE and PvP leveling, both seems to work fine. Go to school at 8.30 come back at 17.30 and it's still running as when I left it. Just a couple levels higher.
    The speed of leveling depends a lot on the class you choose to be leveled though!

Enjoy (:
    :wave:twocents:confused::yuck:6):

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Raskel View Post
    I think this spynet is working for another bot company, he seems to have created his account purely to diss Honorbuddy.

I've also leveled 2 toons with it till 80. It's a nice bot and updates for your class(es) are quite frequent as are the "maps".
    Bugs in those "maps" are usually small, but can be annoying. I've done PvE and PvP leveling, both seems to work fine. Go to school at 8.30 come back at 17.30 and it's still running as when I left it. Just a couple levels higher.
    The speed of leveling depends a lot on the class you choose to be leveled though!

Enjoy (:
    Actually, I had no intentions of dissing honorbuddy. I tried the trial last night and it works well. I began playing world of warcraft a few weeks ago, and the friend i did RAF with is not on as much as I am, and when he is online, more than half of his time is spent on his lvl 80 (which was 75 four days ago). I do not level my characters while he is offline, because I do not want to go past his level and end up without the 300% exp. Anyways, the trial worked out last night, but it had a few kinks. I was using a human priest at level one, and it levelled to 5 with no problems, except the occasional 5 seconds of running in a circle around an enemy, right on top of it. Anyways, once I hit 5, it ran over to the defias thug's area. It ran around for 10 minutes and did not kill anything. However, when i intervened and clicked a defias thug, it began to attack. Anyways, i stopped botting after that... I did not want to have a level 5 running around for 5 hours while i slept.

Would you be willing to use AIM or MSN to help me out if/when i buy this?
    Also, does it have multi-boxing capabilities?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast