0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm Beta Dates?? i need help

Hey guys, So in the past couple days ive been hearing a lot about cataclysm. In each thread after each day I would see something about a release date for "phase 1 testing" or something like that. After I took some notes of these posts I have come to see more than half of these are saying that the date is around in april. Such as april 16,17, or 19. It would be great if someone could help me out here and give me an explanation.

Thanks,
    Brandon88n

Cataclysm Beta Dates?? i need help
    andykh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh yeah, that's where you're supposed to wish you had access to shared lounge

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Saturday the beta for the media groups starts (I think, it might have been tomorrow if I did a mix-up). The other phases have yet to be announced.

Brandon88n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Uh yeah, that's where you're supposed to wish you had access to shared lounge" i lol'd, and "On Saturday the beta for the media groups starts (I think, it might have been tomorrow if I did a mix-up). The other phases have yet to be announced." ok so im guessing I just have to hang out until further notice of the other phases? sweet

StormGust's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stoneharry View Post
    On Saturday the beta for the media groups starts (I think, it might have been tomorrow if I did a mix-up). The other phases have yet to be announced.
    Is it for sure, that's media only?
    Or is it, that only media keys have been distributed up to now? (which could be for them to provide extra seeds, as well as have those keys not take ages to get sent :>)

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Shrug* If they are going to send keys to the public as well, then it would be chaos. There's still loads of people attempting to download the client that got keys from being within a media organisation, nobody is seeding it yet as nobody has downloaded yet, not to mention it's close to 30GB anyway. I wouldn't expect player invites to go out for another week if they are going to go out during this phase, but that's just my opinion and it's not factual.

StormGust's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Shrug* If they are going to send keys to the public as well, then it would be chaos. There's still loads of people attempting to download the client that got keys from being within a media organisation, nobody is seeding it yet as nobody has downloaded yet, not to mention it's close to 30GB anyway. I wouldn't expect player invites to go out for another week if they are going to go out during this phase, but that's just my opinion and it's not factual.
    Yeah, could end up in a chaos.

But I still hope that they will start beta for everyone, and not just media.
    (And maybe they added the battle.net accounts of the media manually, and that's why they got their invites already, while the normal user will get their invites today, at the end of the devchat :P)

TOM_RUS's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is fake.

EcHoEs's Avatar lol why u mad
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    This is fake.
    What is?

fillers

MrsMe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few media guys doesn't make a beta, sure they get early keys or guaranteed keys to get screenshots and updates for their previews and all that. But don't make it sound like these media guys will be testing the game long before any public part.

I understand the source of your information probably is very trustworthy, but that doesn't remove the fact that some fansite owners that got the initial email, has not received any supposed keys yet. They might be delayed for those individuals, but I sincerely doubt it. Anyway, we will all know by sunday if these rumors are correct.

Castseven's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every date about the supposed "beta" that has been posted anywhere on the internet so far is fake. It doesn't matter what someone claims to know or what any website claims they saw.

EpicMMOService's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still get no idea when it will be released, some people tell me it will be released on November of this year, dunno if its true or not tho.
    lol as to beta, i still dunno /