Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and this is 99.99% going to happen. I remember reading a blue post about the next expansion being truly different, bold, and amazing. Also, they even stated at Blizzcon 2008 that the 3rd WoW expansion was going to be different and big and bold. Deal with it, having different race/class combos isn't going to ruin the fcking game, you idiots say something will ruin the game every expansion. Well, your still subscribing aren't you? Face it, it's an MMO, it's going to change and evolve. Plus, vanilla WoW zones are EXTREMELY outdated and shitty looking. They were made as early as 2003. Why wouldn't you want a revamp? Plus, cataclysm is going to be taking place in the middle of an epic story where what you do actually means something. Sounds good to me, oh and BTW, I'm not a stupid 10 year old. I'm 16 and have been playing since patch 1.11. Stop making assumptions that everyone who enjoys this game is a little kid.

P.S. Enough with the QQ, just enjoy the game! And if you don't there's plenty of other games to play and QQ on forums about, lol.

WoW : Cataclysm - TONS of info leaked!!!
    idusy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimei View Post
    If this happens, I'll find the guy at Blizzard who thought this up, and I'm going to ****ing DESTROY HIM.

How can you even think this is exciting or cool? It's BULLSHIT. It will ruin WoW. Only you stupid 10 year olds are going to play it -_-
    Now I'm even more excited if these changes come, people like you getting the **** out of my game.
    Welcome back Idusy tard :P

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by idusy View Post
    now i'm even more excited if these changes come, people like you getting the **** out of my game.

^ '
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

carnesiel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what will happen to the people without the expansion?

Will they still see the old zones or the revamped ones? If they see the old ones, then it'll be an interesting way to isolate the new players from the people leveling alts.

XFiFiX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by idusy View Post
    Now I'm even more excited if these changes come, people like you getting the **** out of my game.
    This.
    LOL

idusy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by carnesiel View Post
    So what will happen to the people without the expansion?

Will they still see the old zones or the revamped ones? If they see the old ones, then it'll be an interesting way to isolate the new players from the people leveling alts.
    Only way that would happen is if they made the revamped Azeroth a seperate instance that'd people 78+ would have to port into, I doubt they'd set it up like that though. This will certainly be interesting watching how they pull this off, if it's all true.
    Welcome back Idusy tard :P

kainlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tauren paladin OMG i need to see that >_<

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XFiFiX View Post
    Yes, and this is 99.99% going to happen. I remember reading a blue post about the next expansion being truly different, bold, and amazing. Also, they even stated at Blizzcon 2008 that the 3rd WoW expansion was going to be different and big and bold. Deal with it, having different race/class combos isn't going to ruin the fcking game, you idiots say something will ruin the game every expansion. Well, your still subscribing aren't you? Face it, it's an MMO, it's going to change and evolve. Plus, vanilla WoW zones are EXTREMELY outdated and shitty looking. They were made as early as 2003. Why wouldn't you want a revamp? Plus, cataclysm is going to be taking place in the middle of an epic story where what you do actually means something. Sounds good to me, oh and BTW, I'm not a stupid 10 year old. I'm 16 and have been playing since patch 1.11. Stop making assumptions that everyone who enjoys this game is a little kid.

P.S. Enough with the QQ, just enjoy the game! And if you don't there's plenty of other games to play and QQ on forums about, lol.
    Yeah, you do have a point there. Everything looks pretty cool. Only thing is I'll always have a memory of pre-bc and I will always miss it. *Sniffles*

cirious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said!
    I agree with you 100%.

Tugoui's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may be all a way to stop those pre-tbc guilds that are going around at the moment.
    Once this is done, it'll be alot harder to make pre-tbc realms so there's another excuse for Blizzard.

svenxxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orc MAge ftw

ViND_'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, your still subscribing aren't you?

Wait what?

Rosalina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some reason i think a blood elf warrior will be overpowered.

ugly_rocket's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this information is true hope the expansion is going to be free.

dillon13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all fake you think there gona do this but no blizzard doesnt own ************ it would be on blizzards site so im not taking this shit till blizzard tells us what it is gonig to be.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast