Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm.. Should I go with GnomeTools or PiroxBot?

Hello to everyone reading this thread. Basically I want a bot to level my brother Paladin (but any kind of additional tricks would be welcomed). Ive been reading around, doing some intel collect, blablabla... But I can't decide which is the best.

I mean, the Gnometools seems to have the largest user base (good/bad thing, depends from which side you look), Piroxbot seems to have some cool tricks (and a somewhat reliable PvP bot/tool), etc. But all the movies Ive seen on youtube and stuff don't give me a good impression on both of them, and Im not inclined to test with one of my accounts.

They respective cost are not an issue, Im more interested on stability, behavior (more like human > more like bot), whichever has the greater chance of a future (continuous upgrades, longer duration and so on).

That's it guys, which one you guys would recommend to me?

I would like to thank anyone who could (will) give me answers. Thanks guys! :wave:

Hmmm.. Should I go with GnomeTools or PiroxBot?
    andykh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here it goes:
    PvP: PiroX
    Levelup: Gnome tools
    Gathering: GatherBuddy

Personally: Only tried a cracked PiroX, it was HEAVLY outdated so dont base my answer on this, but was crap.. But then again, a very very outdated crack.
    Tried out Gnome Tools, loved it... Did 1-80 with it, no bans

Never tried GatherBuddy, but have a irl friend who did, he is now extremely rich and I tried to find a crack of it everywhere but unfortunately none exists(Not that I know anyways).

More on Gnome Tools, It IS awesome, costumer support and guidance is perfect, they take you by the hand like a baby who doesn't know anythign about botting if you need so, the community is big and helpfull so basicly, worth every cent..
    Last edited by andykh; 08-07-2009 at 05:35 PM.

Grim123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say Pirox, it does the job for leveling, and is super at max-level cause of its uber-pvp

Shinoowns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go with gnometools all the way, i have 4 80's now pure botted (ok, well i got on and played with some people everyonce in a while to make it look less bot like) and i must say that it is better for me by far. They say there making a PvP option in elite, but i've found ways to do it with just using profiles and spamming the tab key!