0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about bots.

Ok so im new to the whole botting scene and i just got the Ultimate fishing bot and it works ok a little buggy but whatever.

My question is this:

I have a 64 shaman that has no warning at all but i wanna level him to 70 but i hate questing because i die alot and it gets very frustrating

Now i don't want him to get banned and now I know theres a potential risk when botting. So any suggestions?

Now i wouldn't mind botting on a alt all the way to 70, so if you bot on a alt and get banned will it ban your main too? (main and alt on the same account)

Now if it doesn't ban my main what program should i use to bot, a free one. I herd glider is a popular one but it got a massive ban wave so i guess i shouldn't use it. And it cost right?

I know its alot of questions but I would really appreciate it if someone could answer all of them.

Thanks

Question about bots.
    Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Question about bots.

Don't bot if you can't take losing the account. Lost my main back in November and I regret botting because it was the char I started the game with and worked hard on.

Also your whole account will get banned not just 1 character. Blizzard does not give warnings out for bots its an instant ban if they know your botting. In the long run I don't think botting is worth it. It may take weeks or months for you to get banned but your eventually get banned imo.

If you do wanna bot though no programs are free. I suggest glider for a beginner but they get detected every so often. ISX warden is a more complex program that you have to setup yourself but i think it is safer. GLider is a one time fee of 25$ and ISX is 7$ is month I think.

Houie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by cmill72
    Don't bot if you can't take losing the account. Lost my main back in November and I regret botting because it was the char I started the game with and worked hard on.

Also your whole account will get banned not just 1 character. Blizzard does not give warnings out for bots its an instant ban if they know your botting. In the long run I don't think botting is worth it. It may take weeks or months for you to get banned but your eventually get banned imo.

If you do wanna bot though no programs are free. I suggest glider for a beginner but they get detected every so often. ISX warden is a more complex program that you have to setup yourself but i think it is safer. GLider is a one time fee of 25$ and ISX is 7$ is month I think.
    Thanks man do you use anything from MMowned? If so what? (EX: a fish bot or something)

WOW888's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes if you bot on an alt on the same account as your main it will get banned.
    Also I think you should not bot if you don't want to lose your account because there's always a chance and if it happened that would be more frustrating than dieing when your questing.