Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dmg amplifying hack ? or Quest - finishing hack ?

Hey everyone... for some time I searched the internet and these forums for 2 hacks: a dmg aplifying hack and a one that can finish a quest
    Don't get me wrong on the quest finishing one because on the server I play (Burning Crusade - 2.4.3) a Quest reward is a token ( in this case Glowcaps ) which is used to buy custom items from a vendor. Of course that quest is finished if you donate and get a donation token twocents -_- Anyway I tryed WPE Pro and found out it has no effect... SO I was wondering does anyone know a way of modifying dmg output using WPE? or a hack for dmg modifying? or how can I use WPE to get those tokens?
    A friend of mine told me a method which involves using WPE: using a character to send a mail with an item attached and on you receiving character that item is changed into another... Using this method I thought I could send myslef Glowcaps :devildance: ( I gues WPE changes the items code ??? )

I am open to any suggestion from anyone because I am fricking tired of searching and finding NOTHING! So please, take a moment and try and help me
    Last edited by ceesec7; 07-02-2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Dmg amplifying hack ? or Quest - finishing hack ?