Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happens when a merged account is banned?

does the entire battle.net account become banned, or just the specific account the infraction was committed on?

What happens when a merged account is banned?
    Rockerfooi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the specific account the infraction was committed on

I think.

Gyphon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anybody else know? also, anybody know a good way to get an account banned really fast?

Shibdib's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizz does go overboard when it comes to banning, so i wouldnt be surprised if it was the whole account

mansellboi's Avatar Banned Mansellboi's Wow Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, the bnet account wont be banned only the wow account merged to it, u can still merge new wow accounts to the same bnet account, only your 1st merged wow account would still be banned, but not the new merged account , trust me iv tryed it.
    and for help on gettin your account back really fast, can i ask what you were banned for? I might be able to help

Superthrust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think its just the account or game that you were banned on. But, i think the battle.net accounts may be a newer way to ban people "better"...so, if you were banned on a Bnet account, i think it might auto-ban any new WoW accounts put on that bnet account...which is stupid.

mansellboi's Avatar Banned Mansellboi's Wow Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope it dnt ban any other wow accounts added to the MERGED account, only that persific wow account was banned, u can still merge and new wow accounts and they will be 100% fine, trust me iv done it several times LOL, hope i have helped

slyee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the World of Warcraft US Forums:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...geNo=1&sid=1#4

Currently, if an individual game license receives a suspension or account action, it will not directly affect any other licenses on the Battle.net account. However, if a violation warrants an action being taken on the entire Battle.net account, all game licenses that are linked, including World of Warcraft, would be affected.

For example, if World of Warcraft account A is suspended for inappropriate language, World of Warcraft account B would still be accessible even though they are both on the same Battle.net account.
    I hope it answer your Question.

Numi2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slyee View Post
    From the World of Warcraft US Forums:
    World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Account actions and B-net accounts

I hope it answer your Question.
    Thanks I needed to know that 2

+rep

pwj922's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it true that everyone is going to have to change there accounts to battlenet

rawflstomp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shibdib View Post
    blizz does go overboard when it comes to banning, so i wouldnt be surprised if it was the whole account

yeh they do dude. I got perm banned for taking a few gray trash items out of my guild bank to sell and put the gold back in...btw I was the GM of it -_-...they said it was called "Scamming"....SENDING ANGRY E-MAILS DOESN'T WORK BTW!!!

fiestygamer108's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mansellboi View Post
    Nope, the bnet account wont be banned only the wow account merged to it, u can still merge new wow accounts to the same bnet account, only your 1st merged wow account would still be banned, but not the new merged account , trust me iv tryed it.
    and for help on gettin your account back really fast, can i ask what you were banned for? I might be able to help
    i got banned on overwatch, for defending myself against arses and trolls. they'd go after me, or others, saying things like "n____a, this team is dogs__t, you all suck major a__". one dude told me to go put my whole face in front of a shotgun and pull the trigger, and then told me to tell him where i lived, so he could hold the gun and pull the trigger FOR me, since "b___es can't aim", just for asking him to stop yelling and trashing teammates in voice.

so of course, trolls can't stand being outdone, and have to report people who stand up to them. my original overwatch account got suspended multiple times, for me saying things like, "yea, you do suck" in response to them saying things like the previously mentioned statements, but i got in trouble. when i petitioned blizzard for an appeal, they just automatically marked it as "resolved", and told me they wouldn't review it, when i tried explaining the years of abuse i've had to endure in their games, guys harassing me, them getting friends, or more people involved, them making characters and PRETENDING TO BE ME and offer sexual favors in game, them making characters on alliance so they could come find and kill me, and how they'd done nothing (one guy and his group of friends harassed me in game for THREE YEARS STRAIGHT, got me blacklisted on my original server, all because i turned him down for dating/cybering), or the types of things people would say to me, blizzard shut it down, ignored me, and then threatened to take action against my bnet account itself if i didn't stop sending tickets. and note, i was NOT spamming multiple tickets, i was not doing anything wrong, i'd sent my ticket, would wait for them to reply, and then reply to that ticket. i'd only opened an additional ticket once, because they marked my initial ticket as resolved, when it wasn't.

i gave up wow, because i got so tired of the toxicity and abuse i'd endure as a female player, and NO, i was not one of those types who'd try and get attention, use sex appeal for free gear, or to get carried. i HATED those types of players, and i would always do my best to try and earn my spot, i just wanted to find a group of people to call friends and play with. and having lost my initial overwatch account, i don't know why i allowed someone to buy me a new account. i've ALREADY gotten a suspension again for standing up for myself, or other players for calling out people for being rude.... i just don't know what to do... it feels so defeating to know blizzard as a company doesn't give a flying F__K about its customers, and to know no matter how well your intentions were, you'll just get blown over, and ignored because sexism is acceptable to them, at least when it doesn't cost them money like in OWL.

i just wish i didn't like playing OW as much as i did with friends, i don't plan on ever giving blizzard any more of my money, idk... just so tired of companies using a blanketing "well, we don't care what was done to you, it's about what you did" BS.