Are there any addons that check my auctions and see if I am the lowest price? menu

User Tag List

zombie240's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any addons that check my auctions and see if I am the lowest price?

Lately I have been having trouble selling on the AH...it seems someone with like 4 alts has been selling exactly the same things as me, from recipes to enchant mats and pets...like 90% of the things I sell (400+ a day) this guy sells too! And at least one of his alts logs on ever 3 or so hours, and it gets REALLY annoying when I list 400+ auctions for 3 hours later have every one of them have this douche place some for 10 copper lower than mine...

Basically, does anyone have any "strategies" as to help counter this problem?

Also, are there any addons/programs that will check my current auctions, and check/see if I am still the lowest priced seller of that item?

Thanks guys

Are there any addons that check my auctions and see if I am the lowest price?
    3xploit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zombie240 View Post
    Lately I have been having trouble selling on the AH...it seems someone with like 4 alts has been selling exactly the same things as me, from recipes to enchant mats and pets...like 90% of the things I sell (400+ a day) this guy sells too! And at least one of his alts logs on ever 3 or so hours, and it gets REALLY annoying when I list 400+ auctions for 3 hours later have every one of them have this douche place some for 10 copper lower than mine...

Basically, does anyone have any "strategies" as to help counter this problem?

Also, are there any addons/programs that will check my current auctions, and check/see if I am still the lowest priced seller of that item?

Thanks guys
    There are a lot of Auction-AddOns out there. Try out This site and you should probably find some good. Allthough if you are looking for an AddOn which shows you the lowest price all the time I doubt you will find one. This is because the AH is a constant change and there is no AddOn that adapts with the AH all the time. With the usual auction AddOns you must go to AH and update them in order to get the recommended price, and that is almost the same as going in and look up the items you want to sell/buy.

As for "strategies": Camp the AH will be the best way to do it.

May the Force be with you

zombie240's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there an Auction House bot or something? Because I just timed it...sort of...and this person logged on in like exactly 3 hours...

And I cannot see anyone having that kind of patience...it takes me like ~30 min to remove everything and relist it all (not to mention loosing like ~40 gold in relisting fees..)
    Last edited by zombie240; 02-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.

BottMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zombie240 View Post
    Is there an Auction House bot or something? Because I just timed it...sort of...and this person logged on in like exactly 3 hours...

And I cannot see anyone having that kind of patience...it takes me like ~30 min to remove everything and relist it all (not to mention loosing like ~40 gold in relisting fees..)
    Most bots are not public.

larzzon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, theres some Ah bots but i dont think any of them are public, I know a guy who maybe can create one for you, ill see what i can do