0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok for the gift wrap scam dnt do

its not worth it in the end I sent a wrap to someone 1g50s they bought it 2 hours later gm p.ms saying you are suspended for 72hours for "scamming" so dnt bother doing

ok for the gift wrap scam dnt do
    italyone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you say in the message?

krazy12766's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i left the message blank but i petioned for my account to get unbanned

italyone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that sucks. They shouldn't have banned you if you never let on that there was a "COOL ITEM" in the gift wrap. The person who actually accepted the COD is a dummy and it's not your fault. Just tell them that he owed you the amount that the COD was set for and he never wanted to pay you!! Tell them that you helped him with something and he offered to pay you but when you finished helping him he said he didn't have any Gold. Tell them that you kept bugging him and he finally said he will pay you but on one condition: you just have to COD him an item gift wrapped because he wanted to do something with it and you didn't know what he was talking about!!

I don't know but just try to turn it around on the guy that reported you if you think you can. Its your word against his.

Never mind, since you already put in a petition did you already give an explanation?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a total outrage how did I scam I want a full pledge letter.So your telling me if someone c.o.d you an epic and you accept you can get banned.What did I do wrong I sent them a c.o.d wrap gift they wanted to buy it so they accepted is that my fault they had the OPTION to decline am I correct does it not say that. Also, so basicly I can't be kind and send them a gift wrap for 1g50s PLEASE send an email back

exactly what i say ^^

italyone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, the next letter you send should read something like:

"He asked me to wrap him 'item' in gift wrap. He said he didn't know where to get wrapping paper from and he was gonna make way more than 1g50s off of what he was going to do with it!! I didn't know what he was was talking about but I figured it was an easy gold for me and he was gonna make a profit off of it?!? But now I'm starting to get the picture: He was going to try and scam someone else!! I don't know why he reported me but maybe he decided not to do what ever he was going to do and felt like an idiot for buying something stupid for more than he should have!! Well, I'm sorry I'm so naive and I fell for someone else's trick!! However, I can say I've learned form this and I promise I will not trust anyone who offers me money for doing them a favor, especially when it sounds too good to be true!! I'm sorry for my previous e-mail, I was very upset about being banned for something that I thought was a favor for a fellow WoW player!! I hope this can clarify the situation."

If they say they have no chat logs of you and him talking tell them that you talked to him on AIM or something like that!!

Does anyone else have any suggestions for Krazy?

Scarmaker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just say = I sent him an item C.O.D. as a fun joke for 1.5g and i expected him to decline and send a letter that said haha blah blah, and instead he accepted to my suprise, because he said he hated gift wrapped items set for C.O.D.

(If you think they will ask him, leave out " because he said he hated gift wrapped items set for C.O.D. " )

midnight_sorrrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this scamm with an alt account and i sent it to i think 20 ppl and i got a 72 hour ban because of Scamming others of their money. I already did the plea and well what i think is i shouldnt have gotten banned but i guess one of the guys i sent it to had a GM as a friend so he just reported me and asked a favor from his GM friend

subwoof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I heard that Blizzard is getting more strict and will temporarily ban you for scamming now.
    mmm....pie..
    Hacks/Bots for Macs

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah well, he didnt scam....He didnt hint on about anything being in the box and they didnt need to accept. This is stupid tbh

karokekid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was my Favorite Scam. I Would C.O.D the stuff for like 5g to lvl 60 (Thay have all the gold just sitting there) and I would make like around 5-50g a day

Gess its back to making Savory Deviate Delight

Chaos Lord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omfg I Wish I Would Have Read This Sooner! I Just Sent 5 People C.o.d Like Right Before I Read This! Holy **** I"m In Trouble If I Get Banned!
    LFG TO SPAM THE LFG CHANNEL! PST FOR INVITE!

Kuriro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sure don't want to get banned!

afiwarlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a SCAM. theres always a chance you get BANNED if you pull a SCAM. please donttell us you didnt know you were gonna get banned by doing this, or might get banned by doing this. Also, why in god's name would you scam 1g50s?! if theres a chance to get banned by doing something, wouldnt you wanna do it for all its worth?

wow

what i learned from blizzard. you get reported once, they check into it, you get banned. you dont need repeat offences to get banned. permanent or temp. If you do it 15 times you can get banned off the first time you did it. it just may take a while to review the trade, mail, conversations.

i got perm banned from doing this, but, i milked it out for all it was worth (1500g on a new server where theres not alot of 60's, molten core wasnt even started there yet) and i bought my epic and regular mount at lvl 28. lol. also i bought a **** load of things for my guild and a **** load of things for myself and friends. so i say to you.. if your gonna be banned by doing something, no matter how big or small... why not do it big.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    akiwarlord how is it a scam did i say theres an epic inside did i say buy it or i kill u ? or anytin like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast