0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get other players banned [Untested]

I don't know if I posted this in the wrong section so forgive me if it is.
    This is UNTESTED

I recently got banned for selling gold online I would trade gold to the gold seller leaving messeges like "here you go bob thanks for help at school" just incase GMs see it they would think I know the person. Anyways when the player I traded gold to got banned I got perma banned because blizz checks were the gold came from, also I dident even get any warnings or temp bans before. I was thinking you could send some player gold and tell em you made a mistake or something and to send it back to your alt. They send it to your alt and then you send it to the gold seller. The gold seller will eventually get banned and they trace were the gold came from leading to that player you sent gold to by mistake.

What do you think?

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Get other players banned [Untested]
    wickermanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Get other players banned [Untested]

This might work.. soo wouldnt you get banned for being the one who sent it to the gold seller aswell ?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnTheWickerman

firelobster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the chances of him getting banned for giving your alt like <100 gold? unless you mean an actual large amount of gold, then I highly doubt someone you would want to get banned would give it back to you.

Andy9930's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a very large ammount, ive sent 2,000 to my alt on a dif account. this is a very risky thing and not to smart either. For one, you loose your gold, 2nd you get banned, 3rd you loose ur gold and they dont get banned. odds dont sound good to me

Equ1N0X's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blizzard intercepts mail from gold sellers using a sort of radar that picks up on sums over 200 gold. this is a random check mailbox to that sellers/buyers cant predict when to send and open letter. the chances of you ebing caught over one hour are .01% if you get caught, they will typically pursue an investigation as to chat records and the source of gold[where did it come from, was it farmed, did player talk while getting it. ussually if you bought it, blizzard would find out. but if you put in the comments section for gold sellers to pt a message like "heres the help in the instance last night." or "hey dude, thanks for helping me with the quest" that could throw off blizzard, and apart from popular beliefe pick it on your alt, because why would a lvl 3 alt need 800 gold? Exactly.