0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VPN, the perfect complement to the WoW Lawyer's unban method

Thanks 2 Verye 4 the idea.

What is it?
    Its called a VPN, the difference between a VPN (Virtual Private Network) And a proxy is simple.A PROXY, as you know usually only works with your internet explorer programs. However, a VPN works for ALL The connections in your internet. If you guys remember the good old days of Diablo II when you got a temporary connection restriction, Only way to get rid of it was restart your modem. a VPN could have fixed your problem. It gives you a new ip and hides ur connections.

"VPN technology is based on the idea of tunneling that involves establishing and maintaining logical network connection. With this connection, packets constructed in a specific VPN protocol format are encapsulated within some other base or carrier protocol, then transmitted between a VPN client and server, and finally de-encapsulated on the receiving side. No one can tell your real IP address or identify your locality. All the programs installed on your computer will be working automatically via VPN, which is the main difference between VPN and proxy server, requiring software support for proxy connection."(http://hqhost.net/en/vpn_proxy.html)

Where Can i get a VPN?
    There are many vpns that cost money, however theres a relatively good vpn that is free. Its called HotSpot shield. It has been mentioned here and im aware of that. Please dont spam "REPOST!" You can get HotSpot shield @ www.hotspotshield.com/. Like i said. Its free!

Link 2 WoW Lawyer's Topic (HOW TO GET UNBANNED)
    -----------------------------
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...rd-policy.html
    Last edited by Supasta; 10-15-2008 at 09:38 PM.

VPN, the perfect complement to the WoW Lawyer's unban method
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh...I recommend you remove the whole "how to get it unbanned" and just refer them to my guide.

Other than that it's good.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Supasta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Uh...I recommend you remove the whole "how to get it unbanned" and just refer them to my guide.

Other than that it's good.
    ther you go