0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Hacks (Need Your Help!!)

Hey everyone, recently i have stumbled upon some delicous fun hacks for live WoW servers (using Cheat Engine) but i have a problem. Im not going in depth about this as to keep it sort of between me and whoever wants to help but the addresses are non-static (meaning they change every time WoW is restarted,dced, or logged out) this can get troublesome to look for the addys every single time so i need YOU! Pointers, pointers, and more pointers. I need pointers, but a little background info first.

World Of Warcraft uses a complex system of addresses pointing back to each other to get the desired randomized address with the hacks i have found. This is not good because in this case not even multi-level pointers will work (i have tried, gotten to the 5th level then it begins to repeat itself) what i need is someone who can make an auto assembler script to find the pointer of this hack. Credit will be given where due. So hit me up if you want to help, you can pm me or better yet talk to me on aim

Thanks
    ~MCP

EDIT: Thanks everyone i have some help now
    Last edited by Mutated Carpet People; 04-12-2007 at 11:26 AM.

New Hacks (Need Your Help!!)