0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to hacks>>Bot Glider Hack

Hey guys im not really a hacker, but this game WoW really pushed it. My main games is Bf2,CS1.6,CS:S,DoD:S, and WoW, WoW is just to longgggg to level up. So I decided to get hacks for it, i got attached to the Glider hack, and i dl it for free on a website. I think its the crack version so im not going to use it, i tried but it was really confusing i didnt know how to do it, and plus the launch pad failed>>it said failed to open all these files>>so im about to buy WoW glider for 25 $, but i dont know how>>i dont have a credit card..and i cant use check, parents will find out , so is there any way i could do this????

and if i do get it- can you SPECIFLY** tell me how to use this confusing hack???????
    like setup and stuff? and last if fishing bot free??, how do you use it

New to hacks>>Bot Glider Hack
    ziao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there currently are NO working cracks for glider, so most likely you got some spy/adware running on your pc now. just get it for $25, it aint alot. Setting up isnt that hard, but if you need assistance with it i think youre better off at their site, they have great help there.

Hope i helped you a bit, gl

HKSxDucky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THE SPYWARE!!!@!!@!@!@!, should i do my virus scans>>LOL cuz it does seem in a way my computer lags..