Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elite WOW New Private Serve Under Development !

Hello Everyone !

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that our new private server, "Elite WOW" is currently under development, and will be the best thing that has ever been seen when it goes live. Everything is completely custom, lvl 255 cap, custom lvling areas, malls, pvp areas, mobs, and lots more.

We are currently looking for some development help as far as scripting. We are looking for some people that have experience in scripting, that would be willing to help us get the rest of our server ready for live release. If you are interested in joining the staff, and becoming a part of the biggest private server for WoW yet to be released, then please contact either myself, or my Co-Admin, Scabbz, via MSN at : [email protected] or [email protected]

you should be able to email us through MSN.
    Thank you for your time, and hopefully we will hear from some of you soon. Thanks.

SAC

Elite WOW New Private Serve Under Development !
    Noobcraft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not 'Elite' at all every server has it, Not only is this the wrong section its advertising so reported.