Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think of my ideas for WOTLK?

So I posted my ideas for WOTLK on the WOTLK Blizz forums and people mostly liked my concept for T8 Warlocks. But Ima post everything that I wrote.

What I posted:
    Hi there forums. I am posting my ideas for Wotlk!

NPC HERO IN RAIDS
    My first idea- instance heros. Let's say when you go fight Arthas, you have a faction hero with you to fight him. They did that with Illidan and Akama, why not Arthas? Along with this heros idea, there can also be phases on the server which will allow more faction heros or even some bosses/npcs in raids can be aquired (like doing heroics on the isle of quel'danas going through phases) I'll used my raid boss as an idea. You can do dailies that effect the phase of the instance in the area of the instance- then at a certain phase, the NPC hero will be in a major city in the throne room of the leader, but you can still raid and kill the boss for loot.

Tier 8 for Warlocks
    Grand Necrolyte Zukassi Tier8 by ~Arinoco on deviantART
    Well here is my design for Warlock Tier 8 since blizz already did T7.

Now, this is a character I have and I thought she could also be a sort of boss for either an instance or raid.

If a raid, it'll be like this. There will be 8 ghouls in the room and before the event starts, she's channeling a summoning spell, and at full mana.
    When you start the event, she summons a felhunter, which must be picked up by a tank.
    The ghouls attack your raid, and one by one are sacrificed for mana for Zukassi (thats her name). The ghouls become immune and have a hellfire around them. (the idea is the down the ghouls before she gets enough mana)

After that phase is over, she will send the felhunter into your raid to a different player on the aggro table. Zukassi goes for the player highest on the aggro table while the felhunter goes for the 3rd. She has a 30 second count down for a plague cloud and it has a moderate AOE range (run to the walls while she casts)
    If the felhunter dies, ghouls (or fiends) will spawn (4 of them, she'll be low on mana by then). Also during this phase she will plant curses, diseases and fire shadow bolts on the raid, so cleansing is important.

During this phase she summons a felhunter (same death effect too) again, but instead of DoTS and shadow bolts, she will need to be kited around the room, for she will have caustic ground (it spends mana) where she stands every 3 seconds and it fades after 10 seconds. (be coordinated where you kite her)

Here is the forum link. I need feedback on here too- I'd like to be heard
    WoW Forums -> My ideas for WOTLK! Includes t8

What do you guys think of my ideas for WOTLK?