0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can he get the account banned/closed? - NEED ANSWER A.S.A.P

I got someones account to trade, but im thinking of keeping his and mine, but if i scam he said he'd phone blizz, he claims he is not the oringinal owner and apparently doesnt know the secret answer/question and the CD key... He said if i scam he will phone and get the account banned... But im thinking of transfering one of the chars (which will be £15) and i dont know if i should spend that and then risk getting banned?

Can he get the account closed by phoning blizzard? Without the S/A?

Last edited by Krunkage; 06-27-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Can he get the account banned/closed? - NEED ANSWER A.S.A.P
    Elephant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he cant, the secret question answer is basically the master key. If you twist blizzards leg enough they might be able to ban it if they send an email and they confirm, but seeing as you have the email address he cant even do that.

Krunkage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    he cant, the secret question answer is basically the master key. If you twist blizzards leg enough they might be able to ban it if they send an email and they confirm, but seeing as you have the email address he cant even do that.
    well mate, i was gonna transfer one of the chars to a new realm, but i dont wanna waste £15 on a account that could be banned, what you think? should i be worried?

btw he threaten to phone if i keep it but this aint his original acc it seems
    Last edited by Krunkage; 06-27-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Elephant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could try taunting him into calling as soon as you can, and if your accounts banned then it is, but if it isn't then your safe and you can transfer.

when you taunt him into calling bliz say something like "Make sure you talk to me after your done with bliz, i want to hear you tell me about how they couldn't do anything", this way he will either call you telling you he got the account locked, or he will call you and curse you out some more.

basically rush him into calling now because the sooner you see if he got it banned or not the sooner you can transfer the character.
    Last edited by Elephant; 06-27-2008 at 04:24 PM.