0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting money back from Powerelevelers

I just ordered a 1-60 service and nothing's happened for the past 3 days, and although I'm going to have a word with them, I highly doubt I'll be in luck - Ive spoken with them before and they really dont have a clue what Im saying.

So Im wondering if there is any chance of getting money back through the paypal resolution centre. Ive had success with them before, albeit with a completely different product.

Any tips on how to open a dispute and what I should say?

Getting money back from Powerelevelers
    strikerman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, first of all, have you made sure that you did everything that was needed from the leveling site? Sometimes they make you confirm stuff a few times before getting onto your account, or there might be a way to schedule when they will play. So make sure you check into that before trying to open up any kind of refund discussion.

If they have live customer support, talk to them first, and I assume you have emailed them and not gotten any response, so if you have checked all that you might need to do a chargeback through paypal etc. Just make sure you don't do something dumb like talking to Blizz about it thinking they'll help you. (I know someone who did that rofl)

mschultz32's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the shady websites I have tended to need to get forceful with the operator.

I threaten all sorts of ridiculous things such as a law suit and things of that nature. I've asked for their supervisor commonly, and have talked to other departments trying to get in touch with the right person. They will give you your money back, it is just tough as hell to get it going.

Once I set up my affiliate status with my new powerleveling and gold selling site that I have been using, I'll hit you up. These guys that I've started going with have excellent service (considering I've used several sites, I know what is and isnt considered good). The gold prices are cheap. The cd keys come almost instantly when ordered. They also use a great verification system that really made me say "hey these guys are pretty legit".

One example - While leveling, my character not only did SM, ZF, Mara, ST, but he also did a WSG daily. Thats doing work.

Try mmokings first since they do support our website alot - but if they cannot come through for you try offgamers.com
    Last edited by mschultz32; 06-08-2008 at 10:57 PM.