0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for WoW article writers for blog

I need a number of people who are willing to write articles with WoW tutorials, news, reviews, selling gold, botting, or anything else related to the game, etc. Other games work too but they need to be very mainstream and popular.

Quality over quantity. I am willing to pay PER article through paypal for good articles. I would preferably want someone who can churn out at least one article every other day.

These are going to be posted on my blog Virtual Economics. If you can write similar articles please respond here or PM me. I'm not paying like $20 per article but I am willing to pay more for good quality work that is original. I'm going to run everything through Copyscape - Website Plagiarism Search - Web Site Content Copyright Protection to make sure.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If you want to get payed for posting than you should be a good writer and know the game inside and out. I do not want to check over your article and see sentences stolen from forums or other websites. If you are interested in just helping out (for free) I will add your link to my site on the top of the sidebar. Or if you want something else just let me know (like 2000 gold on Ghostlands - Horde).

Looking for WoW article writers for blog