0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha. This sucks for me.

Due to a sharp increase of our business, we are currently handling a significantly high volume of chat requests. As a result, waiting time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding. You can also send us an email to [email protected]. We will reply you in 12 hours. Thank you. You may wait for a site operator to respond. Your wait time will be approximately 2 minute(s) and 38 seconds. Thank you for holding. The queue is 1 long and your position is 1.
    All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    You are now chatting with 'Lisa'
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK69010790045X
    Lisa: Welcome to the live chat support, Markus! Let me know how I can be of help while I go pulling up your order details (if you have filled the pre-chat survey). Although I may be talking to only 2-3 customers at the same time, you might expect slower than usual response at time due to server or network latency. Unless I am unqualified to help you, I will not disconnect this chat until your problem got resolved.
    Markus: Hi. I ordered and on you site it says Instant Delivery, up to 5-10 minutes. I recieved an email saying that I was charged, yet its been almost an hour and I haven't recieved my gold yet. Why is this?
    Lisa: One moment please, I will check for you.
    Lisa: US <my server here> a teague 50g, right?
    Markus: Yes ma'am
    Lisa: Your order go through,but i should inform you that we are out of stock at the moment ,i have no idea when your order will be fulfilled ,but once we have gold in stock ,your order will be splitted automatically and you can expect to get your gold in batches.
    Markus: Oh
    Markus: Well, that is not exactly very good
    Markus: Will I recieve compensation for you being out of stock, or am I just to wait?'
    Markus: because I needed to get my mount next level
    Markus: And then, if its in batches, how big will they most likely be each?
    Lisa: You know we have offer the very low price for the gold ,so we can't give you the compensation.
    Lisa: And for the amount ,you know it is delivered by our system machine ,at the minimum of 10g.
    Markus: ya'll should have put a out of stock on site. I saw none, therefore I wass lead to believe I would have my gold by today...
    Lisa: We will try our best to deliver the gold asap.
    Markus: bleh. whatever. if I don't have in a week at least though, Im going to be a little bit mad.
    Markus: *week at most
    Markus: Because by then Ill have been higher than 40 level.
    Markus: and havve no mount
    Markus: *have
    Lisa: The gold is in the great demand .
    Lisa: We are asking for the more gold from our suppliers.
    Markus: so, are you saying Ill might be waiting for about a month? because then Id be so ticked off.
    Lisa: It never takes so long.
    Markus: Well, what if never happens?
    Lisa: Weeks ago, the Sino-US undersea cable was seriously damaged by an earthquake happened near Taiwan. Internet connection was suffocated during that time. As time pasts, the cable is almost fixed and the internet connection becomes expedite. Many of our suppliers can log in game smoothly and go back to farm.

However, there is a large amount of gold orders which were placed during this two weeks. We're glad to see that there are so many players trust us even we may have some difficulties in filling their needs. I am sure we have a good reputation in this market.

In response to our customers' loyalty, we are going to proceed the accumulated orders during this period first. We have enlarged our supplier group since these days therefore we are able to get more gold than before everyday. You can assume that your gold can be delivered in not a long time. I hope you can wait about 2 more days to see our progress. You may check our ETA of gold orders on our website to get a rough estimate time frame.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that we brought you. Your great patience will be highly appreciated.

Markus: nice macro

**** lots o macros, huh?
    A quote from me: "OMG, is it THAT hard to spell 'the'?"

Ha. This sucks for me.
    Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ha. This sucks for me.

Again, you don't need to buy the riding skill.

Mounts only cost 9g....

jimminy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha nice, I liked the "they'll be able to farm smoothly soon" part.

Mathius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, you don't need to buy the riding skill.

Et tu serieux?? tres Bien!

I got a GENIUS this time, after over a day of no gold.

Due to a sharp increase of our business, we are currently handling a significantly high volume of chat requests. As a result, waiting time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding. You can also send us an email to [email protected]. We will reply you in 12 hours. Thank you. You may wait for a site operator to respond. Your wait time will be approximately 24 minute(s) and 24 seconds. Thank you for holding. The queue is 9 long and your position is 9.

*4 hours later..*

You are now chatting with 'nancy'
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK69010820662X
    nancy: Welcome to the live chat support, Markus! Let me know how I can be of help while I go pulling up your order details (if you have filled the pre-chat survey). Although I may be talking to only 2-3 customers at the same time, you might expect slower than usual response at time due to server or network latency. Unless I am unqualified to help you, I will not disconnect this chat until your problem got resolved.
    nancy: sorry for your waiting
    nancy: hello
    Markus: No problem..
    Markus: hi
    nancy: what can i help you?
    Markus: It has been over a day, and I have not my gold. Im just wondering, wtf?
    nancy: your order number or character name,please?
    Markus: yesterday I wennt throught the same think. The lady gave me a link to the ETA site. It said around 80% were going to have there gold in 12 hours.
    Markus: Teague, Stormrage
    nancy: Teague your character name?
    Markus: yes
    nancy: One moment please, I will check for you.
    Markus: I ordered yesterday around 12. confirmed around 12. charged around 12. no gold still
    nancy: sorry to tell you that we are still out of stock
    Markus: Bleh!
    nancy: sorry, we also hope that all customers could get the gold asap.
    Markus: How lonng? I just hit 40. I need that. makes no sense how you could charge me, and then just say out of stock
    Markus: blah,blah,blah, heard it before
    Markus: youshould put that on your SITE.
    nancy: but the gold was really in a great demand.
    Markus: uhuh?
    Markus: so what?
    Markus: that does not change the fact that you should put "UT OF STOCK!" in big red letters on you site
    Markus: *out
    nancy: we will send the gold to you in 24-72hours
    Markus: haha...
    Markus: yeah, riight
    Markus: and I don't get any compensation, what soever, for yall having the "low-low price" on something ya'll don't even hve?
    nancy: sorry for the unconvenience
    Markus: blah, inconvinience
    nancy:
    nancy: sorry
    Markus: ><
    Markus: can I get a refund? because atm im really mad. Fraud is against the law
    Markus: and saying "We were out of stock but too much of dumb idiotic fools to put it on our site. sorry. " is fraud.
    nancy: we will add 5% for your waiting
    Markus: how much would that be?
    nancy: is that okay?
    nancy: hmm
    Markus: 5/50=X/100
    Markus: 10 gold?
    nancy: 50+50*5%
    Markus: its easier to cross multiply
    nancy: then 52.5
    Markus: fine with me
    nancy: thank you for your waiting
    Markus: so, Ill be getting 102 gold and 5 silver then?
    Markus: um, hello?
    nancy: 4.72
    nancy: (9.43) US Stormrage A Teague 50 ,your order right?
    Markus: yes...
    Markus: you said 5% though
    nancy: you will receive about 52gold and 5 silver
    nancy: yes, 5%, not 50%
    Markus: I know that
    Markus: but 5% of 50 is 10, I believe
    nancy: so?
    Markus: well, I should be getting 10 gold extra, instead of 2.5. o.o
    Markus: so, it should total to 60 gold.
    Markus: 5
    Markus: oops
    nancy: sorry we can only afford 5%
    Markus: 5% is 10 though.
    Markus: 5/50=x/100. 5 x 100=500
    Markus: 500 divided by 50= 10
    Markus: thats the math. 5%=10 gold
    Markus: also you can do 50 divided by 5 is 10
    nancy: not divided but *
    Markus: nooo
    Markus: algerbra 1
    nancy: x0.5
    Markus: cross multiply to find answer to a ercent
    Markus: nope
    Markus: 5/100 X X/100
    Markus: have to find value of x
    Markus: meaning 5*100, then 500 divided by 60. Equals 10
    Markus: so X=10, so the answer is 10/100
    Markus: meaning, 10g
    nancy: okay, we will make a refund for you then.
    Markus: ha
    nancy:
    Markus: don't promise thing you can't do by yourself
    Markus: Im cool with 52.2
    Markus: just get it there fast
    Markus: ok? I am an impatient person
    nancy: we can add 5%
    Markus: that would be 60 gold...
    nancy: then it will be 52.5
    Markus: we just went over that
    nancy: refund, okay
    nancy: ?
    Markus: blah. I said I was cool w/ 52.5, ad then you called it 5% again, which it is nit
    Markus: *not
    nancy: you can choose now: 52.5 or refund?
    Markus: would you like me to review this lesson again so you do not make the same mistake?
    Markus: I said I was cool with 52.5.. parlez vous anglais?
    nancy: okay
    nancy: Thank you very much for your patience. We will make your gold delivered as soon as we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of further assistance. Special Notice:
    MMOMaven is one of our partner sites that offers gazillion WoW guides, exploits, strategies, cheats, methods, tips, bots and macros, especially the ones that quickly put you in the know!

Markus: Oughtta make that mmowned.com
    Markus: have a good day
    Last edited by Mathius; 02-05-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    A quote from me: "OMG, is it THAT hard to spell 'the'?"