Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read This. Please!

Greetings <Name>,

***Notice of Account Closure***

This is a notification regarding....

4 Hours later i received a letter giving me a 72 Hour Bann, telling me to disregard the previous letter.

I AM NEVER SCAMMING, HACKING OR ANYTHING AGAIN! You guys should do the same, with CE and a Speed hack fine i suppose, but when you receive a Notice of Account Closure, you freak, you die inside, 7 months of time and money (So much more for some people) put into something that can be withdrawn, just like that.
    I always knew this could happen, but seeing the letter made me realise something. You love this game to death, and some people could spend their life playing it.
    Ive learnt a lesson from this; You love the game, if it was taken away, you know now how you'd feel. They are trying to protect their clients from dirty scammers, one of which i became for one night. Please learn from my close shave people, I really want to help you guys so you NEVER come as close as i came. You love the game, don't abuse it.

BTW, I was using the mail Scam. I created a character called Greathfather, and was sending people Carefully Wrapped Gifts (mining pick inside) for COD for 500 gold and such. I led them to believe I was Great Father Winter of Jubei'thos, and was targeting lvl 69's dying for their flying mount, or 64's who have made heaps of money in outland and eager for more. With an added comment like "Your Service to the Argent Dawn has been noted, young hero" to seal the deal.
    Its horrible.
    Im 15 years old, and now, I've learnt my lesson. Learn from me, try to imagine the Closing of your account - and ive read these forums, when you get perma ban, you rarely get it back. Ive had a scare, and come off easy.
    Learn from me.
    Last edited by skyheath; 01-29-2007 at 12:32 AM.
    From Soviet Russia FROSTSHOCKS you.

Read This. Please!
    Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Read This. Please!

7 months? hell this happened to be for an almost 2 year old account :P and i still hack.

Nope because im an idiot but because i now know how to do it without being caught consider yourself lucky it was 72 hours pally

skyheath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Read This. Please!

I know how lucky i am. I freaked out when i saw the message. Im just really glad i got away so close. I wasnt hacking, I was scamming. Reckon if anyone sent me any money it would still be in my mailbox? or would blizz go in and remove it?

Has anyone else had any experience with this particular violation?
    Last edited by skyheath; 01-29-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    From Soviet Russia FROSTSHOCKS you.