0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assistance with Warcraft Studio :]

Yes, I know, this account is long overdue, especially with only 1 rep. I just felt that some of you would be kind enough to help me with a single request, seeing as how I've seen some of your work and a lot of it is very good.

Ok, let's cut to the chase: I want to turn my Gnome Female to either an Undead Male or Undead Female.

I've downloaded Hex and My Warcraft Studio, but seeing as how I'm no good at computers and these things don't come with tutorials, I'm sort of at a loss for words and ways.

I've tried many things and different strategies, but I obviously cannot comprehend anything unless I am given some sort of information about what I'm doing.

Note: I learned how to edit my armor and weapons to change them to a different model, but these different models seem to be on other characters as well. For instance: I changed both of my S3 swords to two Thunderfury weapons, but any other rogue that has S3 sword will have the Thunderyfury weapons too.

I think I might have just changed the general model of the way I see these weapons and not the actual models on MY character.

Ff any of you would be kind enough to help me, I would very much appreciate it to the fullest of my appreciation gland.

Assistance with Warcraft Studio :]