Thanks G/R
    2/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nazjatar: Subterranean Seasick Blues, Part 1 - Within (8.2)

Hey guys and welcome to a brand-new exploration video from me - the first in over four years! As many of you know, I kinda...burnt out after The Explorer's Map project and stopped exploring for several years.

But now I'm back and making videos - albeit, not regularly. But I will be putting out longer videos like this one from time to time!

Anyhow, in this video - the first of a two-parter - I explore lovely Nazjatar. It's amazing to explore with a huge amount to see (almost too much really) - so in this video I take you through a large selection of my favourite finds and spots in the zone.

This, Part 1: Within, as the name implies, is focused on explorations within the boundaries of the zone, instead of the large area outside it beyond the waterfall (though I do break this criteria once...you'll understand why when you see!). Part 2 will instead focus on the outside area.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy - it's good to be back making videos

My exploration channel: The Strangletusk Expedition

Nazjatar: Subterranean Seasick Blues, Part 1 - Within (8.2)
  2. Thanks Hazzbazzy (1 members gave Thanks to Strangletusk for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strangletusk View Post
    Hey guys and welcome to a brand-new exploration video from me - the first in over four years! As many of you know, I kinda...burnt out after The Explorer's Map project and stopped exploring for several years.

But now I'm back and making videos - albeit, not regularly. But I will be putting out longer videos like this one from time to time!

Anyhow, in this video - the first of a two-parter - I explore lovely Nazjatar. It's amazing to explore with a huge amount to see (almost too much really) - so in this video I take you through a large selection of my favourite finds and spots in the zone.

This, Part 1: Within, as the name implies, is focused on explorations within the boundaries of the zone, instead of the large area outside it beyond the waterfall (though I do break this criteria once...you'll understand why when you see!). Part 2 will instead focus on the outside area.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy - it's good to be back making videos

What the fuck, you're alive?
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy